Covid

Wright off a lot of that debt as some sort of compensation?

1 Like

Largest holder of USD in the world.

1 Like

Proper pays back the lives that!

American doesn’t care about it’s citizens, haha.

Health care = All about making money.
Gun control = All about making money.
Jail = One of the highest rates of jailing it’s citizens in the world, for free labour.

4 Likes

had the second AZ on sunday - little to no side effects this time.
hooray

7 Likes

3 Likes

Madjid on LBC giving air to the anti lock down / anti vax callers and siding with them .

Blimey

Started really hating him now. Twat

So he had a call from a nurse who apparently worked on icu and A&E , said she wasn’t getting vaccinated, her immune system was good enough and she went to the lockdown protests.
He didn’t question which hospital she worked at all - JOB would have done this instantly

Next 2 calls from another nurse and paramedics livid with the nurse above and madjid questioned their experiences more than he even did with the anti vax nurse .

Such a Brian

1 Like

LBC shouldn’t be presenting this stuff. Media shouldn’t be giving any time to this shit

6 Likes

Well you’d think that with having Farage on a during brexit . But listens get £££

Really worth a watch. I’ve only watched an hour so far as there is a lot to take in, but it basically boils down to the fact that the whole modern anti-vax movement can be traced back to MMR vaccine fears in the Earl 00’s - fears that were caused by a widely disproved paper that linked the jab to autism, written by a guy who lost his medical license because he made up the entire contents of the paper as a way to make money selling alternate vaccines to a ‘new disease’ he invented. Also, not all the children in the study were even autistic…

2 Likes

Had 2nd AZ jab a few days ago. I only parked up for 11 minutes before on my way home, was super efficient.

No real side effects, though I trapped a nerve on same side of my neck the day before and arm ached just a tiny bit but nothing significant. Was also drinking Primitivo for the majority of the day so that helped.

2 Likes

Had my jab yesterday morning and felt absolutely fine all day…
Today I feel absolutely terrible! Like I’ve been hit by a bus. Sneezing and coughing non stop. Not sure if just bad hay fever (which I suffer from) or a reaction?

Due to get mine tomorrow.

Not heard of anyone sneezing and coughing tbh, sounds more hay fevery

I had the same, its like the jab brought on a cold that was lurking and then I felt fine after a day or two. Weird

Had similar. On the day of the jab I went to bed about 11ish feeling fine, then woke up at 2 freezing cold and dealing with some sort of mega flu. Two days later perfectly fine.

1 Like

Fuck LBC, they’ve put a lot of dangerous people on over the years

Haivng e.g. Farage as a guest on Question Time isn’t like giving him his own show to spout his shite unchallenged, though.