Covid

I remember they had it in the 80’s big time too . They were at a farm in the outback and literally everything the farmer lifted up had swarms off mice under . Fucking nuts

1 Like

Chicago did this not long ago too.

And there goes the bird population.

2 Likes

What is it that eats feral cats? Feral dogs? Dingos? Get them released next, we can worry about what to do with the bloodthirtsy dingos later

3 Likes

There’s a movie about that

It was all cane toads when I was in Australia.

1 Like

It’s a bit of a late reply but for the answer to,

Just google ‘so-called freedom day June 21st’ and you’ll see. No one’s actually straight calling it ‘freedom day’ without the prefix of ‘so called’, so nobody’s owning up to starting it but loads of the media are still running with it…I know it’s not really all that important but that doesn’t stop it striking me as bloody stupid and bloody irritating every time I hear or see it.

Thread cross over… and it begins, let’s see if people are still calling it freedom day now vaccine passports for attending events are a reality.

4 Likes

Im 100 % for vaccine passports to get fucking idiots to actually get the vaccine so they can do things.

I reckon they need it to motivate them. Ive got people that are stressed out about how there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight then turn round and say they’re not vaccinating any time soon because of daft bullshit reasons

6 Likes

I was at Alton Towers Sun - Mon and even though Merlin are doing the right thing, the general public Brian’s don’t give a shit as evidenced by the behaviour of the majority….or they didn’t understand what ‘keep left’ or ‘stand on chevron marking in ride queue’ meant.

Don’t get me started on the gluttony I had to witness at breakfast. It actually put me off eating.

1 Like

The amount of mask ditching already is mad. Vaccine passports for a big venue like that 100%.

Take your tinfoil hat off if you want to have fun.

2 Likes

Ooft, heavy. SNP have already said they won’t be needed at our Euros. Let’s see if they do what they’ve done the whole time and copy Westminster two weeks later and pretend they thought of it themselves.

2 Likes

Got Pfizered up yesterday afternoon and at the moment no issues. The vaccination centre had loads of chocolates knocking around which I thought I would get for being brave and nobody offered me any, my only gripe.

6 Likes

Did you get a sticker? I didn’t get a sticker. Bastards

3 Likes

A little yellow circle one just so I went in the right queue. My girlfriends dad got a lollypop.

1 Like

So glad I’m not the only one who feels ‘put out’ by this.

My dentist never gave out stickers either so I should be used to it, but no.

brian cants.

Yer yellow sticker. It’s the 15min wait that pranged me out.

omg this. nothing stresses me out more than being told to sit quietly and do nothing for 15 minutes. instantly i start overthinking which causes my blood pressure to go up, which causes me to stress out more. almost gave myself a panic attack for no reason just because i was told to sit in a room in a hospital

4 Likes

Damn really? Thats the dream. All the shit you used to get punished with as a kid is like a treat for me now: go to bed early, you’re not going to that party, you have to have a bath. Sitting quietly with zero obligations for 15 minutes would be a luxury

3 Likes

Haha mate the exact same. I nearly had one as well because St. John’s ambulance asked me about 400 times if I was ok. Sat in a chair with all equally spaced chairs around me is like a personal fucking nightmare!