Covid

So can we even call them ‘leaks’? They’ve clearly been testing the water by putting ideas out there before they actually act. Personally I like the idea of a gov that doesn’t have an unauthorised leak every month, makes you feel they’re in some way competent.

2 Likes

Yeah I wasn’t really making a point other than that I noticed every recent leak was accurate.

Don’t really have a problem with it to be honest. They’re managing expectations in a situation where they can’t even predict what’s going to happen next week. It’s aimed at people who somehow expect the govt to do in a months time what they’ve said now they’re going to do in a months time. Despite their track record of changing their minds all the time.

Pretty sure you can manage expectations without staged leaks, I let it go the first few times but now it’s just embarrassing. Most people are totally fine with restrictions or lengthening of restrictions if cases and hospital admissions start to go up. We can do most things now anyway so god knows why people were so obsessed with this freedom day idea.

But they’re not really leaks any more are they then? It’s just just how they communicate.

Oxford tonight, masks aside, didn’t look like there were any restrictions in place what so ever.

Great.

“FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM.”

I’m pretty sure spoons is open ffs.

6 Likes

Boris has delayed lockdown easing by four weeks. Freedom day is cancelled.

*Turns on GB News, haha.

1 Like

Got my first jab today (Pfizer)! What make me even more stoked is that I was meant to have it tomorrow, but got a text from my GP asking if anyone wanted it short notice… and I don’t have to travel far at all for it.

4 Likes

Bad vibes from yesterday:

A crock of Brians.

Stone cold Steve Austin has let himself go a bit.

4 Likes

I had to delete social media. So many people I know, skaters, mates and old mates posting Boris lied videos and saying Katie Hopkins has a point.

3 Likes

My cousin is refusing to have her vaccine due to “side effects”. My dad straight away said to her that she shouldn’t see my grandparents, who are in very vulnerable situations.
Also, her sister is a nurse!

That side of my family are total pieces of shit, and I hope they see this. Fuck you, Abby.

13 Likes

Yeah fuck off Abby

10 Likes

Started to see shit like, it’s not a vaccine it’s a still in testing blah blah. I just find it funny how all or most of these people didn’t study basic science at school yet they are all medically trained in Biochemistry on the internet.

3 Likes

Yep my Mrs’ sister is refusing to have it because there was a story online that the vaccine can cause issues with fertility. That story was so false that it had to be taken down. She stills believes it though. Thick.

1 Like

You don’t need to study science, man Just open your eyes (and look at Facebook) to see the FACTS.

4 Likes

Oh yeah of course, and that the vaccine was “rushed out too quickly and isn’t safe”. Again, fuck off Abby.

3 Likes