Covid

The people chasing down BBC employees have got their own channel now anyway; they don’t even need to stir their own paranoia anymore.

It’s funny as fuck I’m constantly seeing the right accusing the BBC of being too left and the left accusing it of being too right, haha… it can’t be both?

1 Like

Spot on, that’s exactly what happens! Any story which doesn’t fit their own agenda or politics just results in the too right wing or too left wing accusations.

1 Like

Word of warning for anyone considering flying out of the UK but also adhering to Covid/isolation rules:
My parents came to visit me in Estonia (part of EU) last week, for a week. It cost them 500 quid in multiple covid tests (mostly UK side) to stay within the rules. They were both already fully vaccinated.

Someone at work had to go to Spain last week to care for a relative & likewise have had to pay £100s in multiple tests plus isolation despite being vax’d up.

One of my colleagues got stuck in Pakistan for weeks because he had to care for family. Then got stuck in a quarantine hotel when he finally made it back. Sucked for him, he had no option not to travel.

Its amazing, throwing each other under the bus. Absolute shit show.

Just got to hope the vaccine helps this situation as much as possible.

Damn 11,000 is quite a lot, hopefully it doesn’t translate to deaths in a couple of weeks

A bus with the wrong number painted on the side in massive writing.

4 Likes

Ahaha. Yes mate. How do these people get away with this stuff.

Who? These people?

1 Like

Serves you right ya big maverick renegade outlaw twat

10 Likes

Guess he thought the rules didn’t apply to him.

“I want to leave the country anyway - just let me go!

I don’t think that is going to wash with the courts in Singapore.

5 Likes

It’s the whole “I can’t be arsed to wear masks so I just lie and say I’m exempt. Can’t believe it’s got me in trouble” bit for me. Bell end.

5 Likes

A fellow commuter secretly filmed him and put the clip on social media, prompting officers to arrest him hours later.”

Guessing if that’s how it goes over there, he’s not walking out with a fine, is he? Prick.

2 Likes

“But now I’m stuck here without my family and I don’t even know when I will appear in court, never mind what my sentence will be. All for something I don’t even believe in.

Fucking moron

3 Likes

What a respectful way to behave as a visitor to that country. What a Brian.

Haha imagine using that as a defence. “They’re throwing me in jail for shagging children. How is that fair? I don’t even believe in the age of consent!”

6 Likes

We’re an area of interest so everyone aged 12-30 is advised to book a test. Me and the Mrs are getting one tomorrow.