Covid

Funnily enough, the smell of farts/shit has changed for me too. Bizarrely, they now have a strange washing detergent type smell in the mix.

4 Likes

On a trip to Czech, homie slammed on a hill bomb, lost taste and smell. That was over 10 years ago and still hasn’t come back.

The ex mother in law ran into a door frame going to answer the door and lost hers, should of farted around her more.

Understandable, the Czech Republic is lovely.

7 Likes

Wahayyyyy. Why do I always walk into weird one liners.

I would have stayed.

3 Likes

I would have too. Love it.

Prague was great.

2 Likes

First jab today, even got a sticker!

1 Like

Is that a should have.

1 Like

Not at all, I thought it’d be a ‘would of’, which would have been wrong.

1 Like

It’s actually had me thinking that maybe the change in my own man smell might have something to do with it. Loads of foods seems to have the same underlying tang to them too. It’s not a smell I can put my finger on but it seems to be subtly in and around many things.

1 Like

I had phantosmia (phantom smells) when I first had covid too, could constantly smell burning / burning plastic. I know someone else that had it too where he could smell rotten fish all the time.

4 positive cases and 200 isolating since yesterday at my school. Here we go, here we go, here we gooooooooooooo

Oh shit. Thats not good.

Can’t remember if I mentioned this before but after my first jab, about 12 hours later I had the usual flu symptoms overnight, but weirdly at about 2am I was hallucinating sounds. Like I was convinced there was music playing coming from the corner of the room, I assumed it was a phone or baby monitor or something so I was digging through some clothes trying to find where the fuck this music was coming from but I was just imagining it. Very very weird.

Microsoft Windows XP Startup Sound - YouTube did it sound like this?

Just a sore arm post second vaccine. Smashed a few beers last night so no dreams or waking up feeling weird like last time. Edit - thought I was knackered due to stress, but getting shivers every now and again. I guess that’s the vaccine.

The woman who cuts my hair is suffering from long covid, mainly lungs/chest. She had covid last August. Sounds like a nightmare to all that suffer the after effects, a very grim virus.

Another great day in Scotland.

1 Like

All the figures just look really worrying again don’t they. Sad to see.

I wonder what the plan going forward is after all retrictions are lifted on the 19th. It almost feels like the last 18 months have been a waste of time.

4 Likes

What I should ask, is there a plan to keep it that way. There has been talks about booster jabs for the 50+ age group in winter.