Covid

Apart from members of my fuckwitted inlaws Id agree

If even @anon83623327 is being positive then you know its all good. He’s right though. Infection graph is sky rocketing but hospitalisations and particularly deaths are plateau flat. Even if you account for a two week delay it currently looks alright

4 Likes

Nope.

https://twitter.com/dr_d_robertson/status/1410615461025226760?s=21

https://twitter.com/covid19actuary/status/1410622822599254017?s=21

The vaccines have made a huge difference though and I hope they continue to keep doing good.

Those graphs look a bit different with the context of the last wave included, though.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s not like anyone is saying let’s go back into another lockdown (I don’t think so anyway) or anything like that, it’s more is it good to let these things grow now and then fully open up absolutely everything on the 19th.

2nd jab.
Was so busy chatting to the nice lady jabbing me up about her just passing her driving test that I forgot to ask for a sticker.

2nd jab today - made better by friendly security & staff, a bit like going to a mid 90s techno club

2 Likes

Oops.

Second Pfizer for me tomorrow. Anybody had both of those? Second one fucks you, right?

1 Like

Wasn’t too horrible for me, just made me feel a bit hungover and really sleepy for a day afterwards.

1 Like

Jeez man. That sounds terrible. Absolutely no way I’m going to be able to do the grass and hedges afterwards then. Gutted, because it’s going to rain for a while after Saturday. Still though, glad to be doing my bit for our national recovery.

4 Likes

Somebody I considered a friend put up an insta story saying something along the lines of “If anyone else posts their vaccine card like it’s a trophy then you’re getting blocked”.

Obviously, the next thing I did was post my vaccine card and added a trophy emoji.

He blocked me. Lol.

20 Likes

Yeah, it was rough I had to just sit there watching netflix and playing games.

4 Likes

Lol great trolling. What a bellend though

1 Like

I just had my second Pfizer on Tuesday. Initially just a really painful arm for that evening, then most of Wednesday I had pretty bad fever, aches and pains, chills, headache. Spent the whole day in bed. Then, almost like a switch, the symptoms went away that evening.

1 Like

I had very mild barely detectable tiredness after my second Pfizer.

1 Like

2 jabs done and no side effects from either. Just a slight brusing where needle went in but not a dead arm… Winning.

1 Like

Have you guys waited for an invite for the second one? Or just signed yourself up for one?

Waited for invite.

1 Like

Booked mine.