Covid

Double Zeneca - bosh

Felt bit spaced but nowhere near as bad as the first.

Dont see how they can possibly extend the 19th after the scenes at Wembley for the Germany game.

1 Like

Amazing

3 Likes

He is such a smooth operator and ladies man, you can understand why she fell for him…

2 Likes

2nd jab Friday no problems whatsoever apart from mad anxiety in crowds that I’ve never had before. Tesco this afternoon was a right nightmare.
Oh and being frightened by ambulance sirens.
The fuck is that all about.

1 Like

Second Pfizer yesterday about midday, and mostly fine. Bit tired and moody today but that’s what Sundays felt like for twenty years anyway so it’s hardly disabling.

5 Likes

Fuck sake

*throne

8 Likes

Yeah the royal family never do anything stupid after all. Bulletproof logic.

1 Like

Really glad of all the illiterate Facebook-dwelling meme-makers out there keeping us informed.

Make your mind up conspiracy dudes, either they’re lizards and physiologically different to us so wouldnt need the masks anyway because: lizards. Or they’re just like you and me and the masks are unnecessary because: fake pandemic. You can’t have it both ways

2 Likes

my sisters boyfriend tested positive on Saturday after 2 jabs but no symptoms really then my sister got pinged by the app on Sunday but she got a flight on Sunday morning so we think it was someone there. I’m getting married at the end of the month but luckily have 2 weeks off before so I can hide from everyone and avoid getting infected by some snotty child.

4 Likes

Where does this leave us sheep then?

Hi!

owner of snotty child

leave me alone

1 Like

Haha I wonder who does these. I think that’s up near Kentish town, they had a load of good ones after Brexit too

It’s these guys

https://twitter.com/bydonkeys

Don’t know how I feel about this. I understand “living with the virus” but is now the time? Seems too soon to tell whether this big surge in cases is going to lead to any serious problems

Hospitalisations are down and remaining steady along with deaths. I was a bit skeptical and wondered what the plan long term post 19th July is

Hospitalisations are down which is great, but they are going up from where they were. Just seems an odd time to announce the stripping of all restrictions, surely you’d only ever do that when charts are trending downwards

2 Likes

They’re not steady any more. I think they should leave the decision until a bit later on but then people will demand certainty so it’s not an easy call. The death rate has barely changed but is it good to keep letting the hospitalisations go up?