Covid

Hope everything is alright. Self-isolating is annoying me already, haha.

1 Like

Two year groups in my daughters school are off isolating. Makes it a bit quieter in the morning and I can run through quickly given what they did to my son.

My worst (covid shutting nursery) nightmare. Fuck.

1 Like

Yeah me too.

1 Like

I’d be so fucked if childminder closes - best of luck lads. :heart:

Got my second Pfizer jab on Tuesday, still not quite over it. Wednesday was like having a winter cold, with cold sweats, in July, followed by a lot of feeling drained out on Thursday and an unusual, almost watery swelling in my shoulder/underam. Odd.

Had mine 2nd Pfizer this morning and feel better than I normally do. When’s it gonna hit?

1 Like

Made me feel more tired the next morning.

• North East accent *
    “Day 4 in isolation and voodoo is in the diary room breaking down!”
6 Likes

Tonight, and tomorrow.

1 Like

3 Likes

Lol awesome. Vaxx made you better

Had some mad brain fog over the past 4 days. Feels like I’m doing everything on autopilot, which is fine for watering the plants or doing the dishes, but is killing me with the large complex work project I’m taking over from somebody else to finish by Friday. No sharpness of mind, no lateral thinking, no creativity, no insight, just meh.

Still not hit me, had it at 8:30am yesterday. Drank a good amount of beer and whisky last night and no hangover.

Just had A/Z jab two.

Hoping for mutant / superpowers like you hugo.

.* waits *

1 Like

Getting a warm head now.

1 Like

Hmm

1 Like

Boris promised the mob their freedom day, so they got it. Even if it’s not what should be happening right now, given what is happening here and elsewhere like the Netherlands. Again it’s the usual helpful vague Boris advice ‘You don’t need to wear masks anymore, but you should wear masks’

1 Like

Keep the gammon anti lockdown daily mail sun reading Tory voters happy.

Simples .

They won’t care for the dead till it’s them

The term “freedom day” makes me so angry

6 Likes

You are not alone.

Proper angermaker.