Covid

A good summary I think.

2 Likes

So the child has been coughing most of the day and got a raised temperature, we’re certain it’s a cold (first week of proper school) but we wanted to be sure so we took her to get tested about an hour ago and it ended with me covered in cheese pizza puke.

Poor little bugger was mortified. The staff were really good about it, I imagine it was the most excitement they’d had that day. She was happy as she got a shit load of stickers, tried to explain the importance of keeping them in a shoebox and never sticking them in anything but she is 4 after all.

7 Likes

I have some stickers I’ve been saving as they will only look good on certain car bumpers/rear windows

3 Likes

We had the same thing earlier in the year. Our boy didn’t enjoy the experience at all (it was his second time having a pcr), but soon changed his tune when we walked out with a stack of rainbow stickers!

1 Like

Got the all clear.

4 Likes

Wat?

And Danny no. Knew Cab was a wrong un anyway so not surprising.

Who the fuck is testing positive and just going out anyway. Wtf.

5 Likes

Rowley too but that’s no surprise

Skateboarding is full of kooks, it’s no surprise that some of those kooks are fucking idiots

2 Likes

Fair enough if thats what they think but Im not rushing to take medical advice from a load of weed smoking drongos that didnt finish high school because they were arsing about on skateboards.

13 Likes

Christ, the comments on that post.

Is that our Roddy too?

Got in a thing with Mick, didn’t see him again?

Don Brown with the heavy my mates mate got a vax and his dog fucked his wife level bullshit :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Is Rowley anti-vax? Mind you he could probably just stab-up the virus with one of his hunting knives.

4 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Jesus it’s one long thread of pro skaters outing themselves as dickheads

This dickhead had covid real bad and made a post about his time in hospital now he’s posting this bullshit? Fucks sake

We need a skate cancel blacklist over this thing

11 Likes

From their vaxed wife eh?

No one on there surprises me.
I remember a while back hearing wainwright was a bit special.

4 Likes

Too much weed for Danny I think.

1 Like

And what seems like a response …

21 Likes

Eldest girl’s lateral flow showed positive yesterday so we all went and got tested properly. Her and my wife both positive, me and the youngest negative. Guess we’re supposed to isolate them and carry on separate lives. Seems a bit weird.

Nobody is feeling terribly ill, just some sniffles but it seems mad that I can just leave the infected here in the plague pit and carry on as normal.

2 Likes