Covid

Wow. That headlines fucked it for a lot of people. Good work Sky.

Why are we unlocking or not making people wear a mask in a shop, and just fund nightclubs so they don’t have to open.

@niallc im confused as well. Just gunna wear my mask in the shop and do what Iv done since last March. Not fucking difficult and I don’t feel my civil liberties have really been breached.

I had childcare though so any restrictions s about going anywhere didn’t apply most of the time because (at that point in time but happily things have changed) I was having to mission it around to pick up Arthur.

I’ve given up understanding. No one cared who I was until I put on the mask. And they still don’t. Total shitshow.

3 Likes

Hmm…

I’m going to start some sort of twitter or other shit account to critique government graphs. Where are their labels designating line colour to set of data?

see also; that bar chart Trump was holding up in an interview with no labels.

5 Likes

Got my second AZ this morning. Literally first in the building. Go me.

First one knocked me out after a couple of days, so we’ll see what happens with this one…

6 Likes

Wait until so many people have been vaccinated that it flips and the majority of people who die are vunerable people who the vaccine wasn’t enough for. They’re gonna have a field day

1 Like

Woop. Had second Pfizer. So far so good

2 Likes

My managers mate has Covid, shes just gone home to self-iso.

I’ve just seen that they messed up and it’s 60% of people that have not been vaccinated now! Seriously? How incompetent are these people? You had one job, just remember this one figure! Oops! Wow.

Or is it? (dons aluminium titfer).

1 Like

96 seems like a bit of a jump, this is madness what we’re seeing from the government isn’t it?

1 Like

Man what a mess.

2 Likes

Or, some dude with good Covid routines from the Sudan wins the 100m with a winning time of 14 seconds

5 Likes

fucks sake

could he go any lower

6 Likes

Always been a twat, Eric. He’s about seventy and collects streetwear FFS

5 Likes

Think it was you earlier last year who showed me how much of a twat he was. Sad

2 Likes
1 Like

Woah, what a bell

Expressing admiration for Enoch Powell’s probably worse than not dressing your age to be fair.

2 Likes

Then back tracking and saying “I was drunk, and Im mates with BB King and Muddy Waters” as the ultimate “im not racist Ive got loads of black mates” card too.

“Incredible guitarist” and “fuckwit” can coexist in one person

6 Likes

DigitalOcean Referral Badge