Covid

I wonder what their excuses will be now they can actually go and look for themselves?

I don’t know but can begin to imagine…can’t wait for it though.

The thing I don’t understand, how do flat earthers imagine the establishment is benefitting from this massive lie? What could possibly be gained by telling everyone the world is round, when it is actually flat?

I also saw one of them argue that every single plane in the world is fitted with TVs instead of glass in the windows, which is you don’t notice it when you look out the window of a plane.

2 Likes

Yeah, the planets are painted on the ceiling duh

It’s basically mentally ill people getting passed off as conspiracy theorists

The truth is that everything is flat.

2 Likes

It’s all to do with aliens that live in Antarctica and lying about the earth helps cover it up, or something :man_shrugging:t2:

Yep…and Nazis, the Forth Reich (America), UFOs, hollow Earth and it’s inhabitants and the like. All makes perfect sense when you tie it together.

3 Likes

The grand, unifying theory of being a fuckhead

Well if you can’t work it out for yourself I’m not telling you. Read the signs, THINK FOR YOURSELF

5 Likes

the new rules make absolutely fuck all sense.

one of our kids came in wearing a mask.
“what are you wearing that for?”
“my mum’s got covid”
“oh…”
check the rules - lateral flow test required.
test kid, it’s negative.
one day later - dad is now positive.
kid comes to school - does another LFT - again negative.
today - no kid - PCR positive (obviously) and has spent two days mixing with everyone else.
[/smh]

8 Likes

I can kinda see where Flat Earthers are coming from though…

Just kidding, eeek

Brain damage recipient and actual mayor of Huntington Beach, California Tito Ortiz, with one of the weirdest anti-vax takes I’ve seen yet.

3 Likes

Another roll of tin foil for the punishment patriot please

(Fact Check-mRNA vaccines do not turn humans into ‘hybrids’ or alter recipients’ DNA | Reuters)

1 Like

6 Likes

When’s that from?

1994 is the year it is from.

2 Likes
1 Like

Who are the vaccine injured? People who’s cousins mate sisters other half who’ve had exploded balls because of the vaccine?

3 Likes

One of the staff members (older one) at my place had an extremely adverse reaction to the vax - crazy skin burns, breathing issue etc - been signed off sick for 7 months.
There are deffo people who get fucked up be the Vax - that is real, however…