Covid

It’s so facial recognition can do it’s homework and manage to identify everyone even if their face is half covered

Pupecki on the anti-vax bus now too, and reposting himself saying so in his story.

It’s sad to see so many UK skaters coming out as anti vax also.

On a similar note, it’s crazy how many US skaters (sponsored) are super pro Trump.

6 Likes

Like who? Iv seen 3 I can think of off the top of my head.

Pop up vaccine jabs! So the excuses are getting a bit thin now not to get one!

4 Likes

I’m going to try and sweet talk my way into a walk in 2nd jab tomorrow morning. Only been 7 weeks but hopefully I’m a charmer.

2 Likes

Maybe many was the wrong choice of words, deffo seen at least 10 sponsored guys post stuff and sadly out of the general skate community a fair wack more.

That said the overall majority aren’t anti vax which is great to see.

Good luck! I’ve got my second jab in 2 weeks time, cannot wait.

Still 3 too many.

2nd jab on Monday, website launching same day should be interesting.

Brilliant

10 Likes

Yeah, which UK sponsored dudes are talking anti vax? Out them. I really got no time and am too lazy to trawl through insta!

Don’t know but we should make some guesses.

1. Tom Penny

Danny Wainwright has been pretty vocal on his social media against it all.

5 Likes

Hallford.

I’m gonna guess there’s a strong correlation between anti-vax viewpoint (I’m not putting that untested shit in my body) and consumption of untested recreational drugs

9 Likes

Applies to the entire world, I think.

1 Like

Also, I would like to highlight the opposite, a Covid hero: Jimmy Boyes. Spent lockdown bombing around Durham delivering medicine to isolating people in his Land Rover for the NHS.

28 Likes

Like a girl I went on a few dates on Tinder who refused to eat some steamed salmon I made because she couldn’t read the ingredients on some Chinese fish sauce I used but happily told me how she ‘can’t wait to smoke some crack’ at some festival she was going to

10 Likes

He was the first person I muted last year

3 Likes

DigitalOcean Referral Badge