Covid

Maybe switch to shopping at Tesco express instead?

1 Like

Rad I’ll get booked in when I can.

What a numpty.

10 Likes

Aw whinnying tard.

5 Likes

They should just rename Instagram etc ‘Never Meet Your Heroes’

7 Likes

What a tit

Ffs also had another one. Omnicron - Moronic

Danny Wainwright is an anagram of - ‘hand writing yawn’

True story.

11 Likes

Someone who used to be one of my best friends went on a massive spiral last year.

Not only did he go as far as thinking that covid wasn’t real, but he also became a devout christian overnight, pushed all the 5G conspiracy rubbish and then started saying that cancer was a lie on insta. Seriously.

I had to talk to him at that point and asking what was going on. His responses were a complete mess and ended up in him sending me a video of possibly the worst attempt at doctoring/deep faking Bill Gates ever. It was hilarious and terrifying at the same time.

I broke down why this thing was bullshit from someone who makes videos for a living, and he got very aggressive with me. I gave up at that point.

3 Likes

Another day another dick.

My third ‘unfollow’ of the day. They’re mounting up lately…

4 Likes

I had anagram of ‘No Chrimbo’ yesterday lol

2 Likes

Just did the same. I muted his stories a long time ago, though.

1 Like

So he gave up the drink and drugs?

You can also get Decal Monitor which, as someone who enjoys a sticker or two, I quite like.

Not sure about that. But he went as far to try and convert me, every social post was littered with bible refs, etc.

No joking, 2 years of this has melted some brains. This was the gift list I got from a family member when I asked what they wanted for xmas:

Some books please:

“12 Rules for Life” - Jordan Peterson
“A Conflict of Visions” - Thomas Sowell
“The Vision of the Anointed” - Thomas Sowell
“Basic Economics” - Thomas Sowell
“The Machiavellians: Defenders of Freedom” - James Turnham
“The Decline of the West” - Oswald Spengler
“The Blank Slate” - Stephen Pinker
“The Evolution of Everything” - Matt Ridley
“The Abolition of Britain” - Peter Hitchens
“Economics in One Lesson” - Henry Hazlit
“The Strange Death of Europe” - Douglas Murray
“The Madness of Crowds” - Douglas Murray
“The Clash of Civilisations” - Samuel P Huntington”

And this was an apolitical Remain-leaning person in late 2019.

2 Likes

It’s so nuts but shows how week minded people are. Your friend is scared and paranoid about the government/deep state control whilst being conned by the oldest man made/written book of control ever. You couldn’t make it up.

Same as my hippy mate into woo and spiritualism now siding with the people he normally hates - the edl/bnp racist lockdown anti mask thugs thanks to covid. Mad.

The other reason I asked about the drink /drugs is an old joke.

What’s the worst thing about being an alcoholic? …… knowing your going to be a Christian.

5 Likes

Too much free time x YouTube algorithm = Jordan Peterson

1 Like