Covid

Toddlers

3 Likes

Josh Harmony doesn’t believe in dinosaurs so I’m not really surprised tbh

11 Likes

First time I’ve seen them mentioned in about 10 years, so I’m hoping (actually not hoping, because it’d be really sad) that it’s just a desperate grab for relevancy. Seems like the lesser of the two evils.

dannywentwrong

3 Likes

Nah, my mates mum is hooking it up this time to be fair

2 Likes

Harmony’s post is a fucking car crash. I love it.

1 Like

I fucking hate that whole “forcing a vaccine that doesn’t work” thing.

2 Likes

There’s a brutal part of me that thinks ‘no vaccine? No hospital bed’. But that’s not in the nature of medical workers :slight_smile:

theres one doing the rounds that Japan and India have stopped their vaccine roll out and replaced it with Ivermetcin… total bullshit

It’s an understandable reaction but if we told everyone who at least partly brought something on themselves to just fuck off and die somewhere else then hospitals would be almost empty.

5 Likes

Yes, of course!

Harmony is a bible basher isn’t he.

These freaks are fucking stupid.

Sumner is an absolute psychopath.

Paul Hart in the comments too.

They’re so white trash.

5 Likes

What tune should this be sung to?

4 Likes

I think this:

Agadoo

My oh my , in the words of Ali G….

A make believe character like all the ones in his religious novel.

He really is a Brian cant

4 Likes

True. Imagine if we refused treatment to smokers or the obese. You have to allow people to make ‘bad’ decisions.

The whole providing for your family angle is such a weird American mindset, you never hear that from any other country.

It pisses me off as well that so many of these idiots seem to be hardline Christians. I wish I understood where the crossover in belief comes from. It seems a very American specific combination of religion, warped ideas about freedom and mistrust of the government.

I find it amusing the idea that God is looked down on us thinking ‘I gave you idiots the ability to create vaccines so you don’t die and you’re all just sat around arguing about freedoms’

4 Likes

Because in America your healthcare is tied to your employment status so you do literally have to keep working to stop you and your family having to sell your house because your wife broke her finger

3 Likes