Covid

You pair are continuously jumping off the deepend regarding this and honestly I don’t disagree with your sentiment but from here you’re just poopooing anyone who is posting information. Information people can make their own mind up about. Yes, Soton is potentially more on the anti side than most of us here but who cares? we can all read and dismiss anything anyone says, even argue it until we’re blue in the face but at least argue about the points in the message and not just jump to the top generic assumption and just bang on and on about that with no leway in debate. It just looks as bad as some bell arguing their anti point ignoring facts and figures.
Lets argue detail rather than sling overarching dismissive mud at each other. Because I bet you have never read any of the links Soton has posted even if you come to the conclusion that it’s still tripe, just jumped on and pummelled the righteous word.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s been horrific, some have lost people, some more than others, that will colour views absolutely.
I’m not against you, I agree with your sentiment. But you’re being as pig headed as an antivaxxer in here sometimes. You’re not reading anything against, you’re set, you’ve decided.
Not saying any new info will change your mind, it won’t, it won’t change mine either but at least you’ll be able to argue the right argument and maybe help sway any antivax opinion in people.

Nobody should be patronising anyone. Some people are scared of taking the vaccine…the only way to find out what’s going on in their heads is to talk. Shutting people down won’t help.

I work with someone who is anti vax and I have never really spoken to him about it. It’s the elephant in the room because he only mentions it on social media. I’m gonna talk to him nicely and find out why he’s on that side of the fence.

1 Like

Because you’re not replying to particular posts you’re just shouting “you’re a fucking antivaxxer, I have no time for you idiots”
Kinda shows that way. I’m just saying that it looks as silly in a thread as someone being blindy anti hammering their opinion but with no points.

I don’t care what you appreciate, because you don’t see anyones point at all, you find your own narrative in everyones post and take offence at it and shout loud.

Chill out ladies

6 Likes

Fair point, but it’s certainly a collection of words you use regularly even if not a direct quote.

Take a breath

1 Like

I’m cool, just really need Mick to appreciate how his reactions are a bit extreme.

Yeah? where? I’m not shouting at people calling them idiots.

My posts are confusing but I know what I mean and I stand by all of it, the problem I have is trying to explain myself to people who pick out a point, misread it and hammer on that with overarching negative insults which is what i’m accusing you of doing anytime Soton posts.

I think you know you have a problem, you’re intelligent, your opinions are morally great, ethically we’re on the same page but you’re angry and have no inclination to look into anything outside your narrow view, even if that narrowness is in the right ballpark.

That’s not meant to be condescending, I know I have no juristiction in that regard.

I’m not on both sides, read what I say. I am pro vaccine, I believe everyone should have it, it’s the right thing to do. But i’m open to seeing other sides of this shit show even if it’s just to dismiss them. There is a difference.

Ok, cool, you’re good, I was wrong. So sorry.

haha. I just gave up because it’s futile not because i’m wrong or sorry, but take that win by all means.

This feels familiar somehow.

Loving this

7 Likes

morning ha ha

5 Likes

Fuck man, you’re Alanis Morrisette in your irony.

I think we’re both pig headed and will argue our honour to the point of no return, this is pointless.
I would say, just read back and how how angry you come across, you’re 0-60 like that Plaid car, probably handle as well too, dangerously. That’s my only point in this argument, you’re ability to go off the deepend with vein popping results.

Just don’t question England’s performance in the early stages of a Euros or this place will explode

2 Likes