Covid

Love your use of the word arrogance. That’s some gaslighting shit right there.

Together Declaration - Welcome to the movement that speaks out against the UK government in response to their handling of the Covid-19 pandemic

This is a petition against mandatory covid passes and mandated vaccines. Personally, I have had 2 pfizer jabs but I don’t think it should be compulsory. We should be allowed to decide and not be threatened with quarantine or being sacked if we are hesitant about uptake.

Nah, fuck em. Sack away boss

5 Likes

Does anyone remember being young and being terrified of going to france in case you got rabies

4 Likes

or the AIDS adverts from the 80’s

2 Likes

I was TERRIFIED of mad cow disease as a kid

Also when I learned that the sun will one day explode and consume the earth. Had nightmares for weeks.

1 Like

I agree but I only agree in an ideal world. When your ICU’s are struggling or just the healthcare system in general and you can see vaccines will help that then what other options are there?

It’s the sort of thing that actually makes me glad I’m not a politician who has to make the kind of call they’ve had to make in Germany and elsewhere.

I’m terrified second time round

3 Likes

Well, in the earlier post I was writing that the trial data (for the pfizer jab) has still not been released on which the FDA approved the vaccine in the US. In UK, it was released under a TUA (temporary use authorisation) by the MHRA only 4 months after the clinical trials were registered.

So you want to see the data of the initial testing, yet it’s been used on millions of people across the world where real time data is available?

What are you hoping to find out that won’t already be happening with the populations vaccinated since the approval ?

3 Likes

Condescending mode on.

This is better Mick, calmly arguing about the details in someones post.

:wink:

thumbs up

Can we talk about trousers again

3 Likes

Oh that reminds me.

Well, I’d like to know what side efffects it showed up in the trials and the effects it had on people with specific conditions such as patients with history of stroke or immunocompromised patients.

Or Cariuma’s, that’s another topic that results in the same reaction from some.

Sorry, i’m stirring now.

That will be happening now as it was back then . If people were dropping likes flies we’d know a lot more about it. Same as why they’ve stopped booster AZ vaccines because of the blood clot risks .

Oh god ,
You own a pair . Explains everything

1 Like

Found out my fuckwit brother in law who isnt vaccinated and will not get vaccinated has had covid twice now. He had a blood test for something else and showed antibodies last year and his flatmate got it so PCRd and got a positive a few weeks ago.

Fucking fuming as Ive got to go to Christmas with him and not tell him he’s a massive fucking prat

1 Like

Haha, nah, they are nasty.

1 Like