Covid

Booster brought forward to Friday night. Merry Christmas.

PMQ’s should have been unsurvivable today but when you have no conscience and don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks I guess he doesn’t really stress too much over it.

2 Likes

Nah it’s been well chilling.

Reckon working from home again then? Save me a fortune in petrol.

As much I’m enjoying Boris getting kicked about the No.10 parties the unfortunate side effect is no-one will listen to any new restrictions even if they are a sensible thing to do. Makes you wonder if the footage got leaked by anti lockdown people of the Tories as they knew Plan B was coming soon.

2 Likes

If we go back into lockdown and I can’t go training again Im going to lose the fucking plot big time

1 Like

I’m not sure they’re competent enough for that, I do wonder why this has taken almost a year to come out though. The Cummings eye test trip came out very quickly.

That’ll probably get announced later today, in the hope that that’s what makes the front pages tomorrow.

She gone.

Good luck getting the public to follow rules again and stay indoors if needed Boris!

2 Likes

So it’s official there was a party then? Good stuff.

3 Likes

Im sorry but who the fuck is she, shes some random that nobody knew about and resigned from a job she’s not still doing? Why is Rees Mogg not getting massively bollocked for speaking it at and blatantly taking the piss out of guidelines?

4 Likes

Teflon bitch.

1 Like

The Rees Mogg video was something from a couple of days ago I think.

I believe the term is ‘scapegoat’

5 Likes

Alexander is doing some diversionary chatting at 6

2 Likes

The Prime Minister will chair the event at 6pm amid speculation that the Government is preparing to shift to Plan B restrictions to save Christmas from lockdown curbs. Moving to Plan B could include Covid passes for events, more home-working and mandated mask-wearing.

Should be interesting to say the least with everything that has been going on…

There was talk earlier of a press conference about plan B restrictions… No mention on BBC site any more. I’m assuming they realise there’s no fucking way anyone is complying with all this going on, right?

Edit - presser starting at 6. Enjoy the ride

1 Like

Ah, there we go then. Popcorn ready

1 Like

Cheers Boris saves me a load of money in petrol.

1 Like