Covid

Has anyone got a covid pass? I didn’t even get a card after either jab.

The pass is the card no?

I was told I had to get the NHS app and sent on my merry way.

That is correct, the card means nothing, download the app and that is where you’ll get your pass.

1 Like

The app is the digital version of the card

Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s “passport or negative lateral flow test” right? What’s to stop assholes from faking the test for a negative result and just bypassing the whole thing?

2 Likes

Nothing. You scan the code and self report the result.

It would take a special kind of knob to get the kit out and not take the 10 seconds to stick the swab up your nose but there’s millions of them about I imagine.

Just did one now to go to my work Christmas party tonight.

1 Like

And there’s the other situation where anti-vaxxers will still go out partying, using a screenshot of a friend’s vax cert to get into bars and clubs .

I’ve just saw one place limiting numbers to 499 so no need for passports or negative tests etc. This was shared by someone who is anti vax and anti lockdown

Remember, if you test positive, you need to follow these steps:

1. Get a screenshot of somebody’s negative test
  2. Go out as planned

Because that’s what’s happening.

Door staff are accepting a photo of a negative test?!

Well here you need to show them a negative result on your phone.

Hmm, guessing they’ll want their employers to make more money.

1 Like

And keep themselves employed.

1 Like

Yes! I went to a business awards with 500 others recently and a photo of neg test was acceptable to get in. A lot of people just got one off Google images.

I had to show the app at the last event I went to where it was needed.

That just makes it too easy for people!

Interested to see how the stewards at football matches and concerts implement these new rules. I guess it will be a “random selection”. They are meant to have that in place currently at Villa Park (42k capacity stadium that sells out most games) I don’t know a single person who was been checked, or seen anyone be checked on match day.

This was as at a football stadium… Security was not arsed at all. Just show them your screen grab, negating test in a clear bag, what evs… hardly glanced at it.

They’ve to test 10% of attendees. So just turn up drunk, in a big group, and they probably won’t bother.