Covid

This is a copy of pfizer’s 6 month safety and efficacy report, summarising the data on which it was approved

2021.07.28.21261159v1.full.pdf (medrxiv.org)

“Conclusion: With up to 6 months of follow-up and despite a gradually declining trend in vaccine
efficacy, BNT162b2 had a favorable safety profile and was highly efficacious in preventing
COVID-19.”

Sounds good to me.

10 Likes

I’m in Paris at a pharmacy waiting to get a lateral flow so I’m allowed on a Eurostar home. 80% people on the street wearing masks. To get in a restaurant you have to have your vaccine app scanned. Doesn’t seem much room for faking it.

1 Like

Didn’t get an invite so rang a number and booked myself a booster for Saturday. Took less than ten minutes :+1:t2:

So the report showed an improved rate in preventing covid-19 which is reassuring. What’s concerning is the section titled: Adverse Events:

Adverse Events: 30% (Bnt) to 14% (Placebo)
Related adverse events:24% (Bnt) to 6% (Placebo)
Severe adverse events: 1.2% (Bnt) to 0.7% (Placebo)

“During the blinded, controlled period, 15 BNT162b2 and 14 placebo recipients died; during the
open-label period, 3 BNT162b2 and 2 original placebo recipients who received BNT162b2 after
unblinding died. None of these deaths were considered related to BNT162b2 by investigators.
Causes of death were balanced between BNT162b2 and placebo groups”.

So during the period when the trail was blinded 15 people who took vaccine died and 14 who took the placebo died. Then once the trial was unblinded 5 more people who willingly chose to take the vaccine died.

What if they got run over by a bus? Or was it proven that the vaccine killed them?

This can happen in trails, so things can be fixed and changed… it’s not just a covid vaccine thing!? But surely you know this?

concerning why exactly?

True. Just had a quick glance at the article:

“All trials on the drug have been suspended and all volunteers who have taken part in the trial are being called back.”

Odd how the placebo death rate was v similar, almost as if when monitoring 44,000 people, some might die.

5 Likes

to life?

1 Like

Great! This article really does make me glad I got Pfizer. Seems really reliable and safe.

3 Likes

OK, why? Why does this usually happen, and why is it happening here? I doubt this is anything to be concerned about but you’re the expert on current pharmaceutical testing procedures. I’m sure some paranoid dickhead on Facebook would jump to the erroneous conclusion that it’s because the vaccine gives people super-powers, or it kills them, but maybe you can explain.

My reply to vodoo’s link was just quoting the article stating that the trial for that particular drug was suspended. In the US, the vaccine still hasn’t been approved by the FDA but given an emergency use authorisation instead.

There have been 10128 reported deaths from the vaccine as of 29/11/21 although as a percentage of the total vaccines given it is still very low. Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC

I wish someone would, I’m sick of people jumping around pointing at shadows going ‘look, look!!!’ What point are they actually making, wanting to get across, please in layman terms so we get it too!?

1 Like

In the US, Irn-Bru still hasn’t been approved by the FDA.

6 Likes

So what’s your point?

Is this the bit did you want me to look at?

• Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem .

or this

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare . More than 459 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 29, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 10,128 reports of death (0.0022%)

1 Like

Well I included the original report to say that there were signs early on of severe adverse events caused by the vaccine in their study and that emergency use was approved knowing these risks

We know from the sample size of this forum that there are adverse events caused by the vaccine, I had a dead arm for 24 hrs, some have felt flu symptoms.

But we put up with it because we want to beat this virus and help save other people’s lives.

Scrabbling about online for justification of your fear is ok boss, just don’t try to convince others.

20 Likes