Covid

Yer did mine a couple of days ago and I’m on the 5th.

It is since there’s no evidence of that.

6 Likes

But currently there isn’t concrete evidence of that surely?

I’ve had by 2 jabs, booster booked in. I trust Science.

1 Like

What do the anti-vaxxers think it’ll do these days? Is it a microchip? Mind control? Is it supposed to kill you?

Its a sterile inducing tracker that kills you and limits free speech and civil liberties. Obviously

2 Likes

They seem to be all posting about choice, freedom, medical apartheid and that how everyone is thick as you have had an unknown substance injected in you twice and you can still get covid

1 Like

yOu CaN sTiLl GeT cOvId

Drives me fucking wild

8 Likes

Thick as mince aren’t they?

My sister messaged me along the lines of her colleague having long covid and that ‘the vaccine could have made it worse, who knows?’

Shut that Facebook bullshit down straight away.

1 Like

Idea for a film! They were somehow right and everyone who took the mutant DNA ridden vaccine dies horribly a year afterwards. The entire world is left with nobody who can even be trusted to wire a plug. Set in Sheffield, sort of Idiocracy meets Threads, that’s as far as I’ve got.

13 Likes

‘THEYVE ONLY GONE AND BLOODY DONE IT!’ :laughing:

1 Like

Would watch that, sounds like book The Postman, a horrific event happens, under normal circumstances things would have recovered but the only people left afterwards are fucking moron red cap maga q fuckheads.

The Postman is a great book btw.

2 Likes
  • Shuffles nervously *
1 Like

Electricity soon stops so they have no internet or social media and they quickly have to return back to basics as it descends into Lord of the Flies… where they all turn on each other with new suspicions over Brian’s over sized vegetables and what he must be using to grow them so big and why is Susan’s washing down at the river more clean than theirs… ect. They must be using witchcraft! Cue a Wickerman society!

3 Likes

Fuck knows. Wear my mask in shops, get jabbed, not see loads of people I probably don’t want to see anyway. Sorted.

1 Like

That the vaccine isn’t a vaccine but a cancer treatment it seems.

Had my booster day before yesterday, just starting to feel better.

1 Like

What? Link me an article please.

Ha, i’m not googling it and telling Bill gates i’m a dickhead. It’s the word on the street according to the guy who sells cars next to my work.

I told him that if that’s the case then it’s obviously terrible that they dressed it up as a vaccine and people should be rightly annoyed but I can see why it would be played that way to make people see it positively, and it changes nothing, the jab is for the good of the people if it stops people dying. AND it’s not a typical vaccine anyway, it has had to be synthesised in a totally new way to combat covid specifically. But no, we’ve been lied to, our liberties etc etc.
Which I can understand, the trust is so low right now I struggle raise an eyebrow at the potential of leaked footage of Mogg raping lambs on a pile of money the size of which was seized from Pablo Escobar.
But still, take the “vaccine”, mask up, go home and shut up!

What did I just read? :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

5 Likes