Covid

I’m 34, unvaccinated and had covid. Lasted for two days, had a bad headache and was very phlegmy.
:woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I’m not interested in looking at studies that aren’t from the UK tbh. Too many variables.

I’m 34, fully boosted. My sister, who is 31 and only had one dose, tested positive on Boxing Day and felt like shit for a week. My mum, who is immunocompromised and recovering from serious surgery, caught it off her. Thankfully she only had a sniffle because she is fully vaccinated. I did not catch it off either of them despite living in the same house.

Who’d have thunk it? we’re all different.

2 Likes

What would?

1 Like

The British medical journal reported unvaccinated made up 61% of intensive care patients (in December, pre omicron) out of a population where 76% are vaccinated. It literally is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

The US has higher rates than that. Anecdotally overwhelmed hospitals are talking about the majority being unvaccinated

If @sotonjon was capable of following the logic he wouldn’t be here arguing with facts or going on about experimental vaccines

He probably doesn’t trust the numbers though because they came from the government and are reported by the media

1 Like

Seems an unnecessary amount of headspace to me to take up battling on this thread. The vaccines work.

4 Likes

“But the latest ICNARC data span only to 15 December”. I’d be interested to know what the results are of the data for the entire month for one thing. In previous months the divide was consistent with the proportion of vaccinated vs unvaccinated people in the wider population.

I’d more interested in knowing the numbers since Omicron tbh seeing as we’re having hundreds of thousands of cases per day

Let’s just get to the bones of it. What is it that you think you’ve proved? That the rest of us don’t know? Simple question, should be easy to break down. Noticed you avoided BDF’s question, don’t be a question dodger, when everyone is replying to you.

5 Likes

10 Likes

or swap the blue pill with: Anonymous white powder give you a tiny little buzz, makes you talk like a twat and lick your lips alot

Mrs had her booster on Friday (moderna) she felt rough on Saturday, which we put down to being the booster. Sunday she still felt rough but had a slight cough, she done a LFT and it came back positive. Daughters was positive, mine and my sons negative. We booked a PCR for the same day and they’ve come back positive.

I’ve shown no symptoms and neither has my daughter, my son is showing a slight runny nose today. I had my booster the other week and have had a headache today.

Got my Pfizer booster last week and absolutely no side effects, my mate at work had his Pfizer booster on Friday and was in hospital on Sunday with clots on his lungs and is now on meds too break them down . Fucking gnarly as fuck.
He’s a moldmaker and is constantly around all sorts of chemicals and their vapours even tho he always wears a respirator.
This virus is gnarly , can’t imagine how he’d have coped if he caught it before the booster .

6 Likes

My boss is triple vaxed and has been off the whole last week with Covid. She was briefly on a call today and tbh, looked bloody awful and could hardly talk.

So much for Omicron being mild

I think it was “less severe” not necessarily “mild”

2 Likes

and even that comes with caveats. Plan B is just letting it rip really, fortunately a fair few people have been vaccinated this time.

1 Like

Local paper reporting that ALL the beds in one particular hospital are taken by unvaccinated patients. Of course there were experts waiting in the wings to make their comments!

3 Likes

Johnson said in 2020 - ‘Let the bodies pile high!’

1 Like