Covid

Do you honestly think people with cancer don’t actually died from flu or pleurisy as their immune system is so low, from fighting cancer? Do you think that people with HIV don’t die from a common cold, ect? Do you live in a dream world where you are only allowed one disease at a time?

6 Likes

No. Do you? But it is an interesting statistic.

I’m not the one posting the links * sigh * …

3 Likes

At this point what is your end game other than being deliberately contrary?

Great. Another pointless “I’m no conspiracist but this really makes you think, hey?” stat. You haven’t even said why you think it’s interesting. Must try harder.

3 Likes

When I used to be on the cancer ward, the nurses would always say it was a secondary infection that got them in the end not cancer.

2 Likes

You’re a really stupid motherfucker.

Put this statistic in your pipe and smoke it.

Same source.

1 Like

That’s 66,000 more deaths in 2020 compared to the highest year in the last 5.

Definitely incredible normal and not because of covid.

You’re a dumb fuck.

2 Likes

I don’t know where they get it from but a lot of conspiracy theorists I’ve spoken to have this tactic where they innocently drop some piece of propaganda and then say “Have you read this? What do you think about it?”. It’s almost always the same language as if they’ve all been to some kind of bullshit dissemination school

2 Likes

Yeah it’s always ‘ Please watch this and then tell me it’s not interesting’ and you Google the person on the video or who wrote the article and it’s an absolute lunatic with no credibility and the video is so out of context or cut together.

They only digest content about what they want to believe and dismiss literally anything from reliable sources because it’s MSM.

On the other hand a rational person might read both sides and just understand that the conspiracy argument is guff because it’s guff.

It’s really dangerous and I feel sorry for anyone in the rabbit hole.

I sympathise with them because it’s pretty much a mental health issue I guess.

2 Likes

Can you send me your link please as I cannot see those figures?

I sympathise with the people that have to deal with them every day

1 Like

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsintheukfrom1990to2020

Thanks. So the point you’re highlighting is that the number of deaths is higher in 2020 than previous years?

Yes by a massive margin, because of covid.

You’re trying to undermine covid as a cause of death.

You’re insulting around 60k people that almost certainly would not have died if not for this virus.

2 Likes

I’m not disputing the figures in the link you posted.

It’s your link!!! So what was your ‘interesting’ point of posting it?

5 Likes

Yeah, there’s nothing interesting about it at all.

3 Likes

The link in the article I posted was looking at the numbers of people who died with only covid as the stated cause of death. The increased numbers of deaths (all causes) in the UK in 2020 could also be explained by errors in the government’s strategy for dealing with covid: Sending positive patients back to care homes, lockdowns in which people cannot seek treatment etc. You could also add in the significant number of people who have long-term comorbidities such as lung cancer who often during flu season.