Covid

:popcorn:

2 Likes

It’s a fucking forum mate. If people didn’t do that it’d be what? A blog?

Forums exit on people exchanging opinions. I hope people disagree, and I hope nobody’s on here to see other people posting exactly what they think.

2 Likes

That’s what i’m saying, The way you sometimes say things discourages banter and exchange of opinion, more confrontation like this.

So people shouldn’t be opinionated? If you think something, maybe just kinda hint at it in a post? Don’t actually say what you think? I’ve never once called somebody, say “a cunt” (unlike you) because I absolutely respect everybody that posts here, whether I know who they are or not, and whether I agree with them or not.

And because I respect these people, I have every confidence they can get into a decent debate. And that happens all the time. And it’s what makes this forum more interesting than the vast majority of the rest of the internet.

3 Likes

Agree with every word.
You’re obviously not getting my point. It’s not what you say it’s how you say it sometimes. What you say is pretty much on point and I love reading it all.

Haha this is such bullshit you must have done

I’ll do some sleuthing

2 Likes

Also fuck Clapton

1 Like

I do and I know, it’s all good, I try to bite mine too but sometimes it just has to come out.
We should be able to call each other out though.

Back to covid, been getting very mild chest stabs, as though covid is trying it’s hardest to find my asthma triggers but I guess antibodies are doing their job.

2 Likes

And I agree, Clapton is a bell and so overated.

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa. Overrated? Cream were awesome. On his jays, tears in heaven and layla are absolutely timeless classics

1 Like

They’re alright. Won’t skip of they come up in a playlist but I’d never choose to listen.

1 Like

Doesn’t count if it was you.

1 Like

I found one but I’m not sure it counts if you call cuntflambe cunt as cunt is short for cuntflambe.

Weird sentence

Yeah they had some stuff and not denying he had an impact but, I dunno, he was always boring, same as Gilmour for me.
Controversial of course.

It’s bound to be me he called it :wink:

2 Likes

It’s somehow more mellow than your actual forum name…

1 Like

It took me until a few weeks again to realise it wasn’t “cuntflame”

I always just write the first thing that comes into my head with the mind to make an arse of myself, being a pain in the arse as I did with all my old forum names but then i’d mellow because I can’t keep up the charade for more than 5 mins. I don’t think I even attempted to be a dick and flambe the cunts on here when I joined.

1 Like

Mate the stories of all those old lead guitarists when Hendrix turned up are hilarious. Here comes this guy, oozing style, natural talent, technically better than any of them AND he’s a nice guy? They collectively pissed themselves apparently

4 Likes

It’s really annoying when you really want someone to be an asshole and they turn out to be really sound so you you have to begrudgingly like them.

5 Likes