Covid

Wait what did Wray do?? Fucks sake

4 Likes

Music for his part: Cream - White Room (not sure if you’re joking?).

1 Like

Oh sorry I thought you meant he’d gone on some racist tirade

I guess that his music means a lot more to you than it does to me. There’s far more amazing music out there than I can discover in a lifetime, I don’t need to sit listening to some wife beating prick even if I’m missing out on other influences by not being better acquainted with him.

He was into the ‘imagery’ of racism back in 1992. And this performance, supporting Madness, definitely got a lot of racist skins into him, and attending his shows, which he clearly enjoyed.

Cancelled to me.

Should have specified.

Exactly what’s been happening with Trump supporting Musicians, rap artists etc

lol

Yeah, must be the tune - if you want a racist former SHS skater, Pat Duffy’s your man.

4 Likes

I dunno, the BBC have stopped playing MJ.

1 Like

Lol. No they haven’t.

6 Music literally just played him.

If you don’t think he’s a wrongun you didn’t watch the C4 documentary with the 2 grown men talking about what happened.

1 Like

So he just plays to that crowd when he thinks it might help him? All pretty confusing really so that’s the best guess I can make anyway.

It’s not confusing in the slightest, Morrissey has been a racist for years.

Ok so it was reported but false.

He shouldn’t get airtime if you ask me.

So you just believe everything they say no questions asked?

In this instance yes I think it was credible.

It was pretty credible, remember that documentary.

My dad once told me that when TV was going from black and white to colour, people only believed the news on the colour channel. “Must be true, it’s in colour!”

Watching a documentary on Netflix and presuming it’s the final word on the topic is pretty much the same thing.

Didn’t say it was the final word. Credible.