Equipment/reviews category

you must be able to change the bushings, no?

The kingpin doesnā€™t fit through a bones bushing it seems. Maybe I need to give it a whack

Get a fat drill bit and bore it out you numpty

1 Like

Get a lathe and make the king pins narrower

1 Like

Or buy a rod of military grade titanium and make a new kingpin. Just use a hacksaw to make the threads

6 Likes

Also you could buy some different trucks :crazy_face:

Iā€™ve heard stories of lurpivs literally falling apart from just turning, let alone during tricks.

ā€¦but use the Lurpiv kingpins

3 Likes

Go down Superdrug and ask for some lube for your kingpinā€¦

Yeah just like wheels, go soft if you boil them, just boil the trucks in a saucepan and they should shrink a little bit

5 Likes

I donā€™t have a drill. My car bonnet is now stuck open as well. Fuck my life.

1 Like

Iā€™d Just rock the lurpiv bushings out of the gate, most serious solution, then look at other solutions if they donā€™t break in to your taste or the trucks break.

Hopefully the bonnet gets sorted :+1:

1 Like

Yer waiting for my mate to get back to his workshop now hopefully have a fix.

Usually I donā€™t run the washers in trucks either so will have to have a play around again tonight.

Bonnet fixed Iā€™ve dented it. Dick.

I think drilling it will compromise the bushing. Hmm.

Probs just gunna run this.

Also realised I have no grip. Shall I try Pepper.

These are the second version of Lurpivs so hopefully they donā€™t fall apart turning.

iā€™d recomend heating them in hot water like someone suggested and put the trucks in the freezer so the king pin shrinks

1 Like

@h_palmer627 wait what?

Please give instructions.

Open freezer door. Place truck inside. Close freezer door. Roll away clean.

9 Likes

With the bushings in or not? What? @deegwaad

bushings out so the metal will shrink enough for the bushing to fit over. And warming the bushings in water will help soften them

1 Like

Obvs just remember to bring your heeleys