Fantasy Football

And here is the table going into (another) International Break.

MOTW: Ciaran O Connor picking up 66 points!

1 Like

The big question - is it time to ditch Haaland? Or at least give the Captains armband to someone else?

Guaranteed to get 0 over the weekend!

Haaland out is such a bold move. Dunno why I decided to do March and Mitoma out for Bowen and Neto for -8 last night.

captain’s armband elsewhere yes but I’m not bold enough to get him out.

Not worth taking him out purely cause of how much it would take to put him back in. Had 2 game weeks so far where I have the armband to other people and they got me more points than he would of those weeks so I’ll take it.

I’m fucking pissed I didn’t get my shout out what’s even the point in trying :joy::joy:

And after another long International Break we are back!

Gameweek 9

Niall pips Jonny to the post for the Manager of the Week award with a tasty 102 points!

3 Likes

Had 18 points benched as well :rofl:

2 Likes

Gameweek 10

MOTW James Callison with 87 points.

I made the foolish mistake and rolled the dice, swapping Harland for Salah. Absolutely fucked it :joy:

1 Like

Just transferred out Haaland and brought in Darwin and Son. Son only has 2 fewer points than Haaland and plus would have money to bring in Trippier as well. Not sure if I’m gonna really regret this. Should have at least waited until the end of the Spurs Chelsea game.

Totally forgot to make any transfers or subs this week. Bah.

1 Like

I’m on track for my lowest score ever unless my spurs boys have a worldie later

3 Likes

Mental week for FPL. The one person in the world that put Doku in there team must be laughing! Out of interest (and boredom) I’ve gone through all the teams in the 3 different leagues I am in, not one had him!

I was hoping that Salah would go dreamtime against Luton and make up some points for me. No dice.

Need something big from Madison and Son tonight

3 Likes

I had three spurs players in the mix tonight. All capable of decent scores.

Romero, Maddison and Udogie.

For fucks sake.

8 Likes

Thanking past me for leaving Udogie on the bench.

jeez seems like Chelsea are doing well

Strange week that! Average points 32.

Manager of the Week: Nick Loadman’s Bàstard Squad with 51 points. :trophy: