Fantasy Football

Seems like as good a time as any to Tatchell myself as the manager of Sparks FC, reigning champion of the UKSF Premier, to share what is the lowest score (probably, almost definitely) I’ve had in 16 seasons of playing FPL.

My one solitary return being Enzo on the bench makes it all the sweeter.

2 Likes

Theoretically excellent selection as well, besides Alvarez up front I’d say (just because you’ve already got Haaland + Pep Roulette).

Fantasy is so purely luck-based I can’t believe there’s such an industry of trying to meta game it. And yet I listen to Fantasy 606 every week.

30 points this week and green arrows on all my leagues so it’s been a bit of a clusterfuck all round.

Gambled on taking Haaland out and getting in Trippier and Son.

I was in a league with a load of my dad’s friends years ago. Best I did was the year Michu was scoring so many for Swansea.

Over the last few seasons the crazy amount of double/blank gameweeks have favoured nerds who like to pre-plan their transfers weeks in advance and analyse the best time to play chips to death - which did actually take some of the luck out of it, because if you weren’t planning you were liable to get fucked over.

With that not being so much of a factor this year with no pandemic or World Cup, the playing field should be levelled a bit.

1 Like

The Spurs boys did not have a worldie later.

1 Like

Hell yes fuck you all!
Oh wait, still in 10th.

1 Like

Manager of the Week and top of the League going into (another) International Break: James Greenfield!

3 Likes

Whoop back after the break.

Anyone got people playing tonight?

Hwang … and he’s just scored.

Maybe there’s hope for me yet.

1 Like

I went free hit this week and ended up worse off

2 Likes

Well you’ve not done that bad!

Neddy goes top of the league!

MOTW: @Brewer with 57 points

4 Likes

Woi! What a time to be alive!

2 Likes

Second week in a row of leaving Gordon on the bench.

*18pts on the bench and Diaby & Palmer being subbed on for 1pt each :ok_hand:t3::man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I need some Pep roulette this week to get Taylor off the bench - 10 points yesterday

1 Like

Gameweek 14

Neddy still top of the table.

MOTW: Sam Hutchinson with 79 points!

Don’t forget - Gameweek 15 starts tomorrow!

4 Likes

Ooooo thanks for the heads up on that would have forgotten.

Gooooo on. 79 for the laaaaaads

5 Likes

Triple captain Salah? Against Sheffield United? Surely a no brainer?

Bollocks. What a waste.

3 Likes

And just like that, GW15 is done. Get your transfers in because GW16 starts tomorrow!

Neddy still top. Manager of the week Ben Cundall FC with 63 points!

Haaland not in the squad.

Sigh.

1 Like