Fashion Police

He would’ve been topless if he wasn’t so self conscious about his left nipple

1 Like

one sleeve makes about as much sense as folk walking about sporting the "half in and half out of a jacket " trend at the moment

2 Likes

Maybe has a third nipple going on like Scaramanga?

What’s really entertaining about shit like this is when people are asked about it years later, they often don’t admit it was plain ridiculous and usually have a terrible excuse like Yeah I was shitfaced and dislocated my shoulder the night before, couldn’t put my tee on properly that morning… You could do nollie crooked grinds though? My ass.

4 Likes

Like nyjah, for some crazy over blown price you can look like your wrapped in one of those tin foil blankets that keeps you from dying in wildfires

I’m actually quite happy with that look as he’s not in another pair of those shorts.

1 Like
1 Like

for the LV fashion show, totally acceptable.

Shoes are the worst bit.

I guess….

Yeah, and a billion times more respectable than Asphalt Yacht Club.

Stevie in baggy jeans and DCs skating LOVE or doing fakie hardflips and grabbing his balls looked so cool. No idea what skinny jeans/fashion show handbag Stevie is up to but I know its not for me.

See also Nyjahs compression tights and BA’s gimp harness

2 Likes

The gimp harness is fine. Agree with the rest.

6 Likes

Now the people who like this kind of utter, utter shit can cosplay at being working class at the same time!

2 Likes

Poverty appropriation.

1 Like

Don’t forget, it’s oversized.

1 Like

Man, Chris Morris wishes he’d thought of torn Dickies over a suit of armour.

2 Likes

You’ve probably seen this. Quality Rose Anvil investigation:

Nice try Balenciaga, just three years too late - not even the fashion gimps will be touching that.

1 Like