Fashion Police

Everyone’s favourite fashion criminal has a new clothing sponsor:

2 Likes

White denim sends strong signals

The size of those!

THEY ARE BAGGY

5 Likes

Yeah, weirdly had a kid come into the shop yesterday, with his mum. He was no bigger than 5ft and took XL big boys (if you aint seen them, they are massive), we and his mum pleaded with him to go for his size but, he didn’t care, he wanted the biggest he could get. Can’t wait to see what these look like on him.

10 Likes

Parachute pants

1 Like

9 Likes

At least people working in skate shops know what to expect. Remember buying these from fat guy shops, as skinny teenagers?

I suppose now you’ve got big fat LADS wearing skintight tracksuits.

10 Likes

I had some bloke in a shop looking at me like I was insane….“you’re no more than a 28 waist, these are 38” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I can’t remember how it went down but I’m sure I was the only emaciated teenager buying purple 44" Levi’s from War and Peace that day in 1992. Hopefully the staff got a good laugh, but little did they know how cool I looked with those and my NTS2 and Ravers Suck shirt.

8 Likes

Got some Droors I saved in the loft somewhere, you could fit a full sized bottle of wine in the pockets without anything showing at the top

5 Likes

Mad house sold joe bloggs baggy jeans for £20 a pair back in 93/94, sure they were surplus from the 89/90 rave days , loads of stonewash blue and didn’t need to buy ridiculous size waist to get the baggy effect.

I have some Loutre jeans here. They’re a M and have about a 31" waist and the leg opening is probably the same size!

1 Like

They look like a 20” leg or is that just the width making it appear that way?

I once hired a tux for a compulsory work dinner thing and when I put it on at the venue, they’d given me 20” leg. It was annoying at first but then I thought of the happy little look on the guys face in the packing warehouse and decided it was funny I suppose.
I looked like this

That’s just the pure girth of the bastards doing that.

Rented suits are always in weird sizes. Got one hired for me as I was a groomsman at one of my mates’ weddings. Got measured up, tried sized samples and everything; put it on and it felt like the wrong suit. I could’ve had a pillow up the front and back of the shirt without anyone noticing, but it was tight on the collar. I was also told they were the smallest sizes before going into boys’ rather than men’s. I’m not even particularly weirdly shaped and it just hung on me like a sack of shit.

1 Like

They’re…pretty big. Fingers crossed they all downsize to a sensible loose fit. At some point. At least big pants give some comedic value to me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Amazing!

3 Likes

I feel I have quite an open mind sartorially but this bufoon is taking the biscuit with his boris Johnson cosplay.

1 Like