Fashion Police

Remember they keep labour/maternity wards at a billion degrees at all times. I’m sure thats the reason men faint, haha.

1 Like

Yeah it’s awfully hot in the wards.

1 Like

Don’t get anything polyester or nylon otherwise you’ll just create your own weather system inside your trackies.

If given the option of go for the classic Champion trackie bottoms

1 Like

:-1::man_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

I’ve noticed several youngers rocking headscarves recently. Is it officially a Thing?

Hmm, like…

Or…

?

1 Like

More like the Queen, but not tied under the chin.

Hmm, so like my nan had when doing the housework. Got it.

I’ve noticed that, I think it’s called Rockabilly.

Exactly. They’ll be rocking house coats too before you know it.

Not sure it belongs here but feel like it needs discussing

Good for her. She’s rad, seems like a cool person and Reebok make some good shit.

Do Reebok make good shit? The only experience I’ve had with them over the last few years is with their UFC uniform supply deal which was just fucked from the start, and through second-hand anecdotes of their handling of the “Cross-Fit” franchise name which was apparently also fucked. They weren’t even particularly my target though, it was Sport Direct. Don’t want them anywhere near skating, excusing the current Airwalk turd they push out.

As for her, I’d never heard of her, so if she is rad I’ll beg your pardon for my ignorance and educate myself.

Yeah no problem with that - she is 100% skate rat. Just because she also happens to be a model doesn’t mean anything.

Her insta is 90% skating.

That said, bun Sports Direct but that’s not on her.

If Sports Direct are paying legit people to sell something to their existing market, then big up all round.

Sucks for her if people who don’t know her are going to be having a go because she’s a pretty girl holding a skateboard in a mainstream ad, but I’m sure she doesn’t care because that’s just the modern internet.

I’d guess this is a series of fairly ‘regular’ people reading a script to sell Sports Direct stuff to Sports Direct customers. Skating would be confusing.

https://www.slamcity.com/products/dickies-gardere-double-knee-reflective-tape-pant-dark-navy

3 Likes

Also:

:grimacing:

I bet Sean Malto had a great laugh that day. Doesn’t seem like the type of gives a fuck about crap like that.