Football Thread

Loads of reports of Danish fans being verbally abused, threatened, spat at after the England match. I fucking hate this country. Why are our people such utter scum

2 Likes

That’s nice to hear at least

Yeah that’s so sick to hear! When I went to the semis in 2016 all us Welsh fans were hanging out with the Portuguese and it was so much fun! Even after the game when we’d lost, it was just such a fun atmosphere and everyone was hanging out on the trams and drinking beers together. Loved that!

1 Like

I’ve made my peace with the world if England don’t win tomorrow, of course I’m hoping they do… if only for the sweepstakes, haha. What I don’t need, is to be around football tourists trying to spoil it for everyone else, purely for their own enjoyment.

1 Like

2 teams. Us and whoever England are playing. That’s baked in from birth.

More of a rugby thing though.

For the record I really like Gareth Southgate and the team seem like a very decent bunch of lads so I’m hoping they win.

Good night and good luck.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Getting lively.

Yet when Scotland fans do exactly the same thing they get a round of applause.

1 Like

Christ.

Fucking morons

Do they not know it’s on tv?

1 Like

I guess Covid is fake, I knew it

Did you see the amount of Scottish fans that descended on London with no tickets? A lot of people actually live in London and can be out and about legally thanks to Boris.

They better hope it’s on in the cells.

I mean they’re better than rugby fans. lets be fair, haha!

1 Like

Remember this?

3 Likes

This cancels out that Toby Young bullshit.

1 Like

It’s not all bad I guess……

4 Likes

What a really great in-depth article with loads of examples.

Shouldn’t you be revving up for this than trying to start a sport war?!

No, I’m just sick of England fans being made out to the worst in the world all the time, when many other fans shame themselves too. We’ll see how your comments go for this then if you want to keep it peaceful and no war of words, haha… ball is in your court/half.

Don’t forget I’m going slightly mad in isolation with two kids. Haha.