Football Thread

Bryan Gil out on loan at Valencia 6 months after Spurs paid £21million for him and played in 9 games. What a waste.

I cannot believe we’ve let Targett go, on loan, to fucking Newcastle. Disappointed in my team.

1 Like

Did Lingard’s Newcastle loan go through? We might have to keep him at United now with everything going on.

Latest is that Lingard is staying. Would he play though even if Greenwood is gone? I have no clue who is in your squad anymore

1 Like

With Martial gone and Greenwood basically gone, I’d say he’d get more time. He has actually linked up pretty well with Ron in the games he has had.

1 Like

Yeah him or Alli I could imagine being good with Ronaldo. But then you’d think Sancho would be the perfect person alongside him too and that doesn’t seem to have come about

1 Like

Initially on a free. 10mil after 20 appearances and then the rest is based on player/team performance

1 Like

What’s your beef mate? Always with the dead comments, you used to be fun in here haha

Judging on the last few years he’ll be a free transfer.

Hope he turns it around to be fair. He had so much promise.

Seeing Frank Lampard get relegated as Everton manager is the shit a Liverpool fan’s dreams are made of, though. Salivating just thinking about it.

Aw babes :kissing_heart:

Utd were looking for a loan fee of £2.5million, followed by a £12million not-relegated bonus payment if they survive in the Premiership. Bit nasty to shaft Lingard like that, but kind of funny to shaft Newcastle like that too.

2 Likes

Why is there so much general dislike for Lampard as a manager? Is it his lack of experience or something?

I don’t get the dislike for Lampard either. I suppose he hasn’t done shit and did dump Derby but otherwise don’t get it.

Derby’s “owners” dumped Derby. They’re making Venky’s/Blackburn look like Bayern Munchen.

1 Like

Did he not just leave for Chelsea straight after that playoff loss (to Villa)? I suppose it was the job he always wanted

Because he is an arrogant tosser:

1 Like

Lampard > Klopp any day. Klopp has awful ‘cool dad vibes’ and I hate it.

Cmon man haha.

Arsenal saving £25milly Auba going on a free.

2 Likes

I just mean personality wise. Not quality of manager. Obvs Klopp is a way better manager but he just makes me cringe.

Haha, I kind of rate it. Like to think those are my vibes these days. Haha.

@sk8arrog8 you happy with Evertons business?