Football Thread

That was a cheeky assist.

I constantly forget Mata exists, should’ve gone to a bigger club like Wolves or Villa. Languishing at Utd

7 Likes

He looked refreshed and played great last night. Like he was 5 years younger.

2 Likes

Mata is rad, great to see him playing again. Hope he can get some sgnificant PL/CL game time this season.

1 Like

Good to see DCL get his call up. Form he is in he more than deserves it.

1 Like

It’s nice to see someone force their way in through form for a change.

1 Like

Absolutely LOVE Mata. Very underrated footballer. Stoked DCL is getting some love as well. He deserves it for the way he’s started this season!

1 Like

Saka from Arsenal is in too. He could be pretty neat for England.
There was another name I heard mentioned that I thought seemed a decent choice.

1 Like

Fuck sake why no Greenwood or Foden. They got sent home last time that was enough.

At least Grealish kept is place, Barnes is the other newbie.

2 Likes

Good save against him earlier.
Been a decent match.

Not sure why I replied to @ihatethegeneralpublic to say that.

Please don’t remind me

1 Like

Did anyone else watch the Man City v Arsenal women’s FA Cup earlier? Arsenal’s goal was a banger.

Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

The CL draw looks interesting, tricky group for United.

DCL is unstoppable at the minute!

On a personal note Raul has signed a new contract till 2024 at Wolves. Absolutely buzzing - Siiiii SeĂąor!

3 Likes

I’m baffled at how well we are playing right now. We are a completely different team under Ancelotti. It’s fucking great!

2 Likes

Meanwhile City are having problems again.

Everton look great this season. Wrote them off before the start of the season, I was wrong too.

Leeds play such entertaining football. Some of the one touch stuff is so impressive for a team who have just come up. Playing with so much confidence.

This match is fucked. For so called ‘tactical geniuses’ both managers have thrown the game plans out and just let the players do what they want!

2 Likes