Football Thread

Yeah I know they bought Pulisic and he is a decent player but still young and completely untested in the best league in the world. Couldn’t even get in the Dortmund team that often because of Sancho’s performances. Losing Hazard and not having a player who can score the goals he does and completely take the game into his control like he does is going to be hard for them.

Plays for West Ham, he’s had a great season at club level. He recently switched international allegance from Ireland to England and was named Irish Player of the Year less than a week after doing so, heheh.

2 Likes

PS - Once again, England’s travelling fans, what a gang of dispicable fuckwits.

also its declan rice for what its worth

Soppy Irish singer songwriter. Quite big for a bit in about 2002. Current whereabouts unknown (presumably).

1 Like

lol @ all of this

I assume no one is watching Estonia NI

Rather watch the womens

1 Like

Speaking of women’s footy, USA are 7 nil up within 10 minutes of the second half.
There are some good teams, much improved in recent years.
The gap between Thailand and the USA in ability is as big as the oceans that separate them.

8 now! Not gonna lie, I’ve watched most of the matches so far, been some good shit

Yer quality shit. 10 now. Some of this build up is amazing.

Man you’d be shook to play this lot. US women’s team vs US men’s team would be sick

11 - that pass was sick.

EDIT - 12. Fucking banged it. Alex Morgan has scored like 100+ odd goals for USA that’s nuts.

1 Like

That’s insane

Carlie Lloyd 110 goals wtf.

13 nil.
That’s a tonking.

2 Likes

This is fucked. Honestly been so impressed with the some of the games. France game was sick, missed the England one.

1 Like

England one was good but we’ll get destroyed by some of these teams

Once the stronger teams are competing against each other after these stages, the games are going to be really good to watch.

2 Likes

Estonia were playing Germany. Just got spanked 8-0.