Football Thread

Yer why not, love a pointless red card.

…a red card resulting in a penalty, they’ll definitely be a penalty, maybe two!? Haha.

2 Likes

Leicester solid win.

1 Like

City goal already. Perfick

Phew…job done. Got a bit nervous during that one.

Dunno why United looking defensive, it’s Newcastle, go out to score ten

Two draws out of their last three ‘meant to be easy’ PL games. They won’t be taking anything for granted.

What the fuck Ole. Get it together

Fucking lucky assist that. High and mighty Villa, you’ve lost Grealish enjoy.

1 Like

It’s nothing personal, I just want Fulham to stay up. Chill

1 Like

No chill. I don’t like Villa sent us down. I don’t wanna go down, I want a new owner.

Where the fuck is VAR?

2 Likes

That was some bullshit anyway. I hate that our fans revel in “sending clubs down”. We got sent down having a Premier league record shit season so every club sent us down

Football would be a lot more enjoyable if it wasn’t for the fans

thats shocking man, how on earth is that not given !

2 Likes

Nah that’s what makes it good. I just had to live with two Villa fans at the time.

Same difference as you wanting Newcastle to go down for Fulham to stay up. That’s the only options haha.

Nah I get you. I’d rather Newcastle be up than 95% of the teams in the league. At least your fans aren’t complete assholes like most London club fans

I’d love to see a end of season review of Uniteds bullshit penalty decisions (even though it wkn me money, so predictable)

Lololol fuck off VAR - at least just sack Bruce at this point and give us a chance.

Now try saying that about Liverpool.

WTF… Madness. This is exactly what VAR was supposed to overturn, rather than somebody’s toenail being offside.

2 Likes

Hehehe…

2 Likes

Inevitable defeat inevitable penalty

2 Likes

Thats what I though cunts.