Football Thread

Hahaha, has this finished just sat down was hoping to catch a bit.

1 Like

4 Likes

Thatā€™s genuinely how that decision seemed to play out, like something from a reality TV show

1 Like

Newcastle are all over us at the minute, weā€™re not being allowed to play. Would swap Traore for saint maximim in a heartbeat

1 Like

Traore has dropped off so hard. Looked like a world beater at villa five years ago

2 Likes

Steadyā€¦

1 Like

Saint-Maximim is a beast.

This makes it breaks our season I think. If we go down Ashley wonā€™t sell us either.

Please, Iā€™m begging for this win.

Knew Fraser would be involved in a goal the second he came on

Dear lord please.

Sorry wolves person, Iā€™m supporting Newcastle tonight

If they can get Fraser going that should keep them up I think.

Fuck fuck fuck

I used to like you Nazā€¦ :wink:

Iā€™d say in hindsight the draw is just about right. Thought we had nicked it at the end with Silvaā€™s header, but Newcastle had more chances too. How Saiss blocked that one chance Iā€™ll never know. Another 1-1 draw between the two teams. 11 points from 15 ainā€™t too bad a return in February.

that brighton disallowed goal is a fucking joke, feel bad for them although missing two pennos is unforgivable

1 Like

Penalties aside, that was an absolute travesty

Wow man U didnā€™t get a penalty? Shocker. Cannot believe theyā€™ve changed handball rules in the middle of a season

I actually think that was a penalty, and that 100% has nothing to do with the fact I have United to win and Fernandes to score a pen at 14/1ā€¦

(In all seriousness under the current rules that should of been given)

Mate I put Ā£20 on a man U penalty Ahaha. Whether it was one or not, the rules arenā€™t the same now as they were back at the start of the season

Awful.