Football Thread

This goal from southend vs forest Green last night.

Perspective doesn’t really show it but shot was about 4 or 5 yards out of the centre circle .

still fuming

some hit that, hope theres another angle lurking somewhere !

who’s everyone triple captaining then?

Wanna know who my fucking captain was? Fucking Jordan fucking Henderson. Fml

2 Likes

huge tossup between DCL and Kane for me

Yeah I’m trying to see if I can balance things to sort out DCL. This is not in the forum FF league (is there one?) but I’m not doing well

feeling good about this week tbh

Is this forum just you and me talking to each other right now? That’s a sick team fuck

yeah looks like it, although i’m off to bed very shortly so we’ll keep it brief haha

just need to hit this TC so i can go off basically

1 Like

GONE FOR KANE

GOODNIGHT

1 Like

You’ll never hear me say this again but cmon West ham!

1 Like

Great game this. West Ham are actually real good and I can’t quite quite believe it. Playing with such confidence.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind they have benefitted from no fans. The atmosphere can’t of been good for a while with the politics that had surrounded the club for so long.

WBA v Brighton has been boring and incident free. Nothing contentious has happened at all.

1 Like

I don’t know how we’ll do it but need to beat Wolves tonight. Big time.

It’s plausible. Wolves have been so hot and cold. Unfortunately they seem to have found a bit of form

I never enjoy playing Newcastle, always cause us problems. Time will tell.

That pitch at Elland Road looks atrocious!

Small time clubs can’t look after their grounds :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

How have Leeds only had three yellow cards? Madness

That match win goes out to all the football pundits who have said we can’t win a match without Grealish. Sorry we ruined your Leeds bum fest you fucking fucks