Football Thread

Spotify co-founder is trying to buy Arsenal by all accounts. Be interesting if any ‘big six’ clubs do change hands over the summer with whats happened. Maybe open it’ll also open it back up for clubs like Newcastle to be bought again?

Yes please. Buy us.

I hope some lunatic Bitcoin billionaires buy football clubs and shake it up a bit.

2 Likes

Can’t comment on the game because of my ‘jinx it’ record.
This is gonna be a tough one.
Hopefully very entertaining with the standard of footballers on display though.

1 Like

Out the blocks fast, both teams…it’s like watching on fast forward.

I normally hate psg with a passion but I’m enjoying this

This 45 mins has felt like 10. What a great football match.

2 Likes

Fuck yeah

PSG do like a good bottle in the CL.

Holy fuck that is how you implode

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY love this.

Fuck PSG.

1 Like

Really don’t want to be doctor jinx.
This is wicked.

That is a shocking second half. What an absolute team of cunts

2 Likes

When they’d tried to argue that KDB’s challenge was the same as Gueye’s :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Bunch of shithouses

1 Like

Fun game but City’s goals were very flukey.

left the pub at 1 nil and listened to two goals and a red card on the drive home :man_facepalming:

1 Like

True but I just felt the goals papered over a tactical blunder by Pep. As attacking as City were during the second half, PSG created the more clear cut chances. The false number 9 meant there was no one in the box when it mattered, no one to make runs directly towards the opposition’s goal etc.

1 Like

first half was definitely a tactical fuck up from Pep but he fixed it at half time. has there ever been an “elite” team as mentally soft as PSG? soon as decisions aren’t going heavily their way and the match turned they were an absolute shitshow. Idryssa Gueye never made tackles like that for us, they’ve turned him into a cunt

2 Likes

Oh dear Arsenal, Emery will be enjoying this I think.