Football Thread

Foden is ridiculous

3 Likes

So glad Jose’s gone. But this could be a long afternoon as a Spurs fan.

1 Like

Spurs are throwing themselves around a bit here.

1 Like

Time for a Bale overhead kick.

Harsh. Shouldn’t even be on the pitch. Spurs should’ve had a free kick in the exact same spot a few minutes earlier. Oh well

Loooool the penalties in this match…

Mings trying to keep West Brom up :joy:

1 Like

We are shockingly shit since the covid outbreak in February. We are so lucky we got the points to be safe already because we’d be fucked otherwise

If Wesley had come on after over a year out and scored that goal I would have cried

1 Like

16 months wasn’t it?

Yeah sounds right. He had just started finding some form and playing well. Got injured, started recovering, had set back after set back. He apparently loves our club but a lot of our fans are cunts and don’t like him. I want to see him succeed

1 Like

classic, burnley score 4 and my one player in fantasy for them only gets 2 points

2 Likes

Fernandinho hope City win UCL.

Being honest, tonight’s match is the warm up for tomorrow’s main event, but still cmon football!

Argh what a chance

Okay I was wrong, this match is the business

I realise I’m talking to myself right now but that goal was sick

Pulisic showed some real composure for that goal, such a quality player.

2 Likes

If Chelsea had played Giroud or Tammy they’d have put the tie to bed already

It’s got to the stage now where I actually feel sorry for Werner. He’s a class player and I’m sure he will find his feet eventually, but the one thing you don’t get (especially at Chelsea) is time!
Giroud and Tammy must be fuming they’re behind him in the pecking order. Come back home to Villa Tammy!

Pulisic, Mount and Kante all played out of their skin too.

I can’t wait for PSG vs Citeh tonight!

2 Likes

normally i write PSG off immediately in the CL but they’ve been so much better with Poch in charge. should be a really good game. think PSG could do it

There’s always a couple of high profile mismatches (flops is the wrong word), like Forlan at United years back who was written off in the UK press as a flash in the pan, but that was totally wrong. Chelsea seem to have a lot of them though, like Schevchenko, Ballack and Fernando Torres.

El Cashico has the chance to be a belter. Definitely a fan of Pochettino, but not of PSG, but otherwise it’s impossible to get excited over the CL at this point without any wildcards or underdogs in the mix, which is pretty much a solid indication of how the ESL would turn out.

1 Like