Football Thread

Great game that. I felt we deserved the win and what a beauty from El Goalzy!

Barkley is shit.

2 Likes

I’ll tell you who’s shit…

Alex Iwobi.

Worst player we’ve ever had. Even worse than both Jermaine Beckford and Tony Hibbert.

1 Like

Everytime Iwobi got on the ball I felt no risk to our goal at all. Targett seemed to feel the same

40milly wasn’t he?

EDIT: ÂŁ28mil

Yeah about that. Absolute joke.

Whenever he’s on the ball he doesn’t look comfortable at all and just fucks it up. Awful footballer.

1 Like

Gaps starting to appear in the Premier league table. You think this is more or less the finishing positions?

Will City claim the title today?

Yep yep and yep

That’s gonna be the United v Liverpool game postponed. Hundreds of fans got into the pitch protesting!

Fucks sake man’s trying to enjoy his Sunday

Two hours almost to go though, might be sorted

If Liverpool win, they have to hand their title over and United still stay second… if United win, 3 extra points and Liverpool won’t move up the table… win, win from where I’m sitting :joy:

1 Like

That’s brilliant :grin:

1 Like

Goddamn trust United fans to ruin Sunday football. Twat bags (not you voodz, you’re cool :kissing_heart:)

1 Like

They’re saying if the game is postponed there is previous record of the responsible team having to forfeit. It’d be jokes if Liverpool lose the title without even taking the pitch

5 Likes

Blatantly gonna get postponed. Also, Steve Bruce saying he didn’t think that was a red? Fuck off cabbage face, could’ve broke his leg

Bookies saying 5.30, how do they know this before anyone else?

Annnnd it’s been postponed. Thanks dickheads

Give Liverpool the 3 points. Idiots.

1 Like

Incredible scenes

Haha, unless you’re a United or Liverpool fan (and City fan I guess), why are people crying? The match doesn’t matter to you. It effects nothing (apart from how soon City get crowned).