Football Thread

Sancho to Utd done apparently

2 Likes

Lol only been about 2 years. On BBC, so will happen.

Dortmund just be pissing themselves. When Haaland goes that will be Ā£200million off Ā£20odd million they paid for Haaland. City fucked up with Sancho.

Kane clearly fucking off if it took this long to get a manager in. Jiminez to Spurs?

Kane and Grealish to City theyā€™re saying, so thatā€™ll only be about Ā£250 million, for two players.

Edit: The Grealish deal is already done if you believe some sources.

2 Likes

Our first home game of the seasonā€¦ Spurs. Couldnā€™t write it mate!

5 Likes

Scotland get Covid everywhere they go,
Scotland get Covid everywhere they goooooo, everywhere they goooooo

2 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

Ah heā€™ll be joining the Villa then :wink:

My dad is pissed that Fulham have appointed Marco Silva. Canā€™t say I know much about him. Reckon heā€™ll do any good in the championship?

1 Like

What!?!?

Heā€™s still negotiating with Barca. Be very surprised if he leaves.

Rafaā€™s first signing at everton I guarantee

3 Likes

I feel this is right up our street. We have an amazing track record of grabbing legends from other clubs on a free at the twilight of their career.

• Pires
  • P Schmeichel
  • Terry

I think Lionel would fit right in at Villa Park. Hope that Dean Smith has dropped him a snapchat.

Saw this earlier and it made me laugh!

2 Likes

Grealish is asked what he would have done if he were not a footballer. Become a plasterer like his father, Kevin? ā€œI couldnā€™t be a plasterer,ā€ he says. ā€œIā€™d be a club promoter. Tenerife or Ibiza. I would be getting everyone into the club.ā€

This also made me laugh, because itā€™s so true!

8 Likes

Saw an interview with him recently where he was asked if he thought he had an ā€˜encyclopaedic brainā€™ when it came to football.

He said heā€™d never heard that word and that he didnā€™t know what an encyclopaedia is.

Thank god heā€™s good at football!

5 Likes

his accent is so thick heā€™s hard to understand as it is

1 Like

Belgium vs Italy, another heavy weight will be leaving tonight.

1 Like

interesting match. Belgium on form could beat anyone easily but somehow i feel Italy will just grind the game down and win it

2 Likes

Two words

Ice. Land. :smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll never forget that game. I watched it in a pub with a mate. The pub we were in was swamped with this particular group of City dickheads who embodied all the awful stereotypes of smug out-of-touch cocky wankstains who work in banking.

Before the match they were all making these shit jokes saying things like
ā€œmuh lawds, they may as well just put a fawkinā€™ volcano on the maawp instead cos thatā€™s all theyā€™re known forā€, ā€œdo they even have footballs in Iceland?ā€ etc. In their heads England had already won 20 - 0 against these minions

Watching the slow and gradual stages of Iceland winning was absolutely hilarious.

3 Likes