Football Thread

Yes please!

Benzema winner. Fuck Liverpool.

No one over 30 in that Madrid team of courseā€¦

Fernandinho is still class

Thereā€™s too many examples now.

Glad we are helping City. Fuck Liverpool. Good to see Trippier and Wilson back.

Up the toffees

1 Like

Bants if Leeds go at the this point.

So it looks like the Haaland to City transfer will happen pretty soon, truly crazy money that they seem to throw around every year.

1 Like

62m is an absolute bargain for a 21 year old goal machine beast

2 Likes

At the same time I canā€™t wait to see him play. Him and Ron in the same league canā€™t be bad if the latter sticks around at United that is.

Would you stick around with that toxic dressing room and a team displaying the same skills as a Sunday league side, looking increasingly like having no European football next season? Losing 4-0 to fucking Brighton!?!

2 Likes

No I wouldnā€™t stay, heā€™s done more than enough for them as well. Thing is I donā€™t care if they do well or not, I just want to see him play in the prem a bit more.

3 Likes

He wonā€™t leave.

Ā£375k per week for Haaland then.

This is hilarious - City are gunna smash it even harder with arguably the Worlds best No. 9. Iā€™m glad heā€™s come to the Prem, huge signing for the league.

Actually itā€™s only Ā£51m

Wages are obviously HUGE but thatā€™s a bargain in the current market

1 Like

Snip that. City are gunna be scary to play against with this guy. 23 goals in 19 UCL games. Mad.

1 Like

The real story of the day though is this: Marcelo dropped from Lyon first team for "farting and laughing" in dressing room - sources

Fucking hell if thatā€™s how they react to it once theyā€™d be trying to have me arrested!

1 Like