Football Thread

KDB will break the record for assists next season if they’re both fit 100%

I think that while at Dortmund, Haaland has missed something like 30 games through injury.

Just like having Aguero back then really!

Yer he has missed a few, but still what a player.

Was this in his first season at Dortmund? Not heard about him missing games before but then I haven’t followed him that closely.

He’s been at Dortmund for like two and a half years

1 Like

He missed games this season.

Was at the Villa last night. Super proud of the performance. Felt we deserved to come away with a point at least, but the top teams always find a way. Ref was a fucking disgrace too.

Pep’s tendency to rotate players might suit him then.

New Champions League format for 2024! Countries that do well that year to be reward with 5 places, so that will benefit leagues like England and Spain… also a league table to start off with, but teams at the lower end of the table can still make it to the knock outs later. It’s all a bit over complicated, oof. Hmmm… it’s kinda slowly starting to look a bit European Super League’ish in disguise?

1 Like

Why do they insist on changing what already works?

Wish they’d just keep it as it is and bring back the away goals rule.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ballnostalgia/status/1524117886717120512?s=21&t=ONe-ApEKYzkW0rjvpcO1HA

Watched this a few times now.

KDB :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Piss tek ay he

1 Like

He might score ten by himself

Whats the stats on Man City? They seem to score 4 goals in most games they play in.

Another loss for Leeds tonight! Hope burley go down instead. I usually enjoy watching Leeds lose but it’s a sad time for the city if so!

A few weeks back, LFC were something like 8 goals ahead in GD, but still a point behind. That marginal advantage is now +7 in City’s favour, so a bit of a swing.

1 Like

7 Likes

Chelsea playing with a handicap here with Lukaku. Should take him off for another midfielder

1 Like