Football Thread

Keeper very easily beaten there but I’m not gutted about it!

1 Like

Rangers riding their luck as an understatement but who cares. Go Blue!

1 Like

You need a bit of luck in a final, long way to go though.

1 Like

Shit, that was a great cross.

This is going to pens. Be gassed for Rangers, what yer was it when they had to literally start again? 2012. To get back to a European final in 10 years is fucked.

Ramsey fucked it.

1 Like

Gutting.

Top quality pens from everyone made Ramsey’s look even worse than it was, and it was shit.

4 Likes

Fuck me. Talk about doing it the hard way.

I can breathe now.

4 Likes

What a result Everton! 0-2 at HT, 3-2 FT. Incredible!

Villa played well tonight. Struggled to break Burnley down who parked the bus. Buendia was fired up, gave away a pen, then redeemed himself with a quick goal after the break.

Burnley GK MOTM. Made some amazing saves tbf

Oh and everyone put some respec in Tyrone Mings’ name!

So who’s going down, Burnley or Leeds? Will Chris Wood accidentally miss a sitter to give Burnley a fighting chance on Sunday?

1 Like

Ooof Vieira lashing out and kicking a fan. Not a great look that.

Yeah, he shouldn’t have done it but fans, generally (not just Everton), have gone a bit feral this season. A guy just got a 24-week jail sentence for head butting Billy Sharp during the Forest pitch invasion.

Players and managers need a bit more protection, especially when the dressing room is on the opposite side of the pitch.

Also, it’s Patrick fucking Vieira. Show some respect and don’t wind him up. He is hard as nails!

1 Like

The Billy Sharp thing was a disgrace. That shit should never happen. Glad that dude went to prison. With this Vieira one however, although I personally would never goad a person like that Everton fan did, you can’t react in the way that Vieira did. I still don’t condone fans doing that shit. It’s lame. However, you can’t be the manager of a premier league football club and kick a fan in frustration. I wouldn’t be that shocked if he got sacked tbh.

You are right in the sense there’s a line and he clearly crossed it, and the manager should be the one who can control themselves, but you’d like to think the level of provocation would be taken in to account:

https://twitter.com/frankie_efc/status/1527412786032168968?s=21&t=XV4kVqdCR_w7B5t-aUXNNA

Also, we’re a long way from the 1980s, but one of Brian Clough’s most endearing moments was when he punched a fan! I think Vieira might come out of this one alright.

1 Like

I hope so!

Everton fans in being scum shocker. Colour me unsurprised

1 Like

Big Mike V vs 4 jocks energy from Vieira.

Games gone.

5 Likes