Football Thread

Seems kinda harsh on Dúbravka. He’s decent!

2 Likes

Good signing. Pope is class.

1 Like

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: Delighted to sign for your insert football club here

It’s like a free cameo video.

Good signing.

“It’s a great club. The fans are incredible. I can’t wait to get to work!”

1 Like

Hate to say it but reckon the toon are gonna have a belter next season

2 Likes

Gotta agree on this, always thought he was a great keeper. Not too old as well.

1 Like

Just proper competition. Darrow isn’t good enough.

1 Like

Yeah, I see what you’re saying, I just would rather a younger player who’s coming up as competition rather than another keeper in his prime. Suppose it’s a good situation to be in though!

The Toon have always had pretty good keepers for the last 20 or so years. Given, Shakka, Pavel, Harper and Krul!

1 Like

When teams have two good keepers though it never works out very well at all. Ultimately one of them wants to leave due to a lack of games.

We’ll take Dúbravka at Everton and ship off Pickford somewhere else….

Ooof ‘loyal’ leeds lad and fan favourite signs for City

The next Fabian Delph!

3 Likes

Don’t blame him Leeds are going down next year anyway

1 Like

The most reliable journo for transfers has said we have signed / will sign Botman everything agreed. Toon revolution is coming.

1 Like

Jesus to Arsenal.

BIG signing that

4 Likes

He’ll be straight in my fantasy team. Cracking signing that’ll skirt under the radar with Haaland an Darwin Nunez taking the headlines.

2 Likes

Bale gone LAFC.

1 Like

I wonder if that would still leave the option of a loan move to a prem team at some point?

2 Likes

One year deal apparently so I don’t think so. I reckon he’s gunna move again after the World Cup. He’s 32 and really only gives a fuck about Wales so maybe Euro 2024 and that will be it.

All the stuff about this move says it’s to stay fit for the World Cup.

1 Like

Would love to see him in the prem sooner but you can’t blame him for making Wales the focus now.

1 Like

I love Bale favourite player after Shearer 100%.

1 Like