It is shocking. Swear down our lil culture based around a wooden plank does have it vocal ones against LGBT but there’s definitely more unity and acceptance.
Love football but really starting to hate the shite within it.
It is shocking. Swear down our lil culture based around a wooden plank does have it vocal ones against LGBT but there’s definitely more unity and acceptance.
Love football but really starting to hate the shite within it.
I agree, the scenes at the Wembley Euro still disgust me. No ground I’ve ever been to is family friendly either.
I don’t understand then. Trying to navigate the world - I am very much pro LBTQ+ people.
So my understanding, I have to wear an LGBTQ+ flag to be cool with everyone.
Or because you don’t want to wear it means you are discriminating against that group?
I understand the inclusivity in sport is important but because someone doesn’t want to wear something doesn’t mean they don’t support it or agree with it.
Where is the line drawn with James McLean not wearing a Poppy on his shirt?
The premier league did a gesture where the club’s agreed for their captains to wear rainbow armbands in support of LGBT stuff. Like they do for a number of other causes. All those lads had to do was wear an armband, but even that was too much for thrm
Poppies is to honour the war dead. I doubt the war dead need our support or are discriminated against generally. People often refuse to wear poppies as an objection against military stuff in general.
Okok understood.
Hey I didn’t mean to sound pushy or anything. It just doesn’t sound like a big deal to wear an armband. Refusing to wear it because your religion hates gay people seems a bit medieval
Can someone lend me a Prime login, I think I’ve just missed an absolute screamer.
https://x.com/primevideosport/status/1864396568368967847?s=46
Love how many goals are conceded by trying to pass it out from the back.
It was!
Ma boiiiiii
How the fuck are Villa four points off of third place having lost every match for a month
Shocking surprise that City look sick with Grealish allowed to do his thing instead of being forced into the wing for the last twenty minutes
We are so so bad. It’s mind blowing!
FUUUUUUCK SAKKKEEEEEEEE
Fucking Salah
Had Hall on Toast.
I’m just upset. Not blaming Howe, just gutted.
Oh shit 3-3
Might watch MOTD tonight.
Oof how did we score 4 ![]()
Oh wait Dawson got two of them haha
It got to the point I was hoping he’s score another to complete his hat trick. It’s so bad I may as well laugh instead of crying.
36 goals conceded in 14 games so far this season. Shocking!
How did the ref blow for full time as we were 2 on 1 on the break! Madness!
Good game, we dominated the first half but draw seems fair with how Liverpool came back into the game.