Well that was a game with two very poor sides, however the writings on the wall for us at Wolves. We look shot of confidence and then you have the club captain pushing one of his own coaches after the final whistle. It’s toxic there at the minute.
We got shafted by VAR again too, twice in fact. But I still cant defend the rest, we looks very poor and I genuinely believe we’re going down.
@TerryTibbs we have Cash playing in Bailey’s position as I wanted weeks ago. I know it’s only due to injury but hopefully this forced hand works out well and Cash does a Gareth Bale or something
Embarrassing goal to concede. Under 12’s schoolboy error from Martinez. Can’t let the ball bounce there with an attacker on Carlos’ shoulder. Should have headed it clear.
Yknow what, when we were winning I wasnt bothered about the blatant penalty we were denied. Now I’m pissed. Officiating in champions league has been shocking
As to England's brave stand to uphold the values of the game: "The FA Board[...] asked [the Saudis] to commit to ensuring all fans would be safe and welcome in KSA in 2034 – including LGBTQ+ fans. They assured us they are fully committed to providing a safe and welcome environment for all fans".
Went QPR Oxford tonight was really good, hospitality seats, so padded bum, and some nice pies. Been invited back, weirdly the mate of a mate who got me tickets (didn’t know him) still skates got to be nearly 50, has a mini ramp in his garden in Ealing and knows Sean Goff, Mouly etc.