Football Thread

Haha wow Tottenham. Been a mad weekend for prem

I love how the comments on BBC live feed talking about Southampton’s annual 9-0 loss but it’s actually a real thing :joy:

4 Likes

I watched MOTD earlier and noticed Mainoo was subbed on for Mason Mount after like, 10 minutes. Before even the first highlight. What happened there? Another injury?

Yep injured again. Worse than Shaw that dude

Mudryk at Chelsea has failed a drugs test. Pretty fitting for a guy that has “Talent ain’t enough” tattooed on his throat….

2 Likes

What a crazy game! Seen better goalkeeping at 5-a-side when you have to take turns going in goal!

1 Like

Once again, both teams decided defending wasn’t for them. It’s good thing so many keepers give goals away by trying to pass out from the back, it’s really working out for them!

1 Like

You can thank me for taking Morgan Roger’s out of my team this week.

4 Likes

Benched Enzo for him

Got to target city nowadays

1 Like

Kinda mad how City have now lost ten games in a row or whatever, they’re still 6th. This league is weird

2 Likes

Yeah they’re having their absolute worst run ever and still nobody would be surprised if they went and won the league

4 Likes

Isak was so good yesterday. We really have to get some kind of European football this season or he is off 100%.

He has a better strike rate in first 67 EPL games than Henry. Isak 41, Henry 36.

I know Henry wasn’t amazing at the start but that’s still good numbers.

2 Likes

PS go on Wolves, I’m watching Fulham hoping for Jimenez and Smith Rowe to do something

2 Likes

Neither are playing :joy: Smith Rowe not even in squad

1 Like

Easy to say when you are winning 3-0 at half time. But I would say the same if it was 0-0 - this is the best I’ve seen us so far this season. Playing with aggression and intent!

1 Like

Yup just clocked that :joy::joy::joy::roll_eyes:

I’m a bell

looooooool United

1 Like

We are so back!

3 Likes

To the championship?

4 Likes

That Maddison goal is a weird one. Macallister goes down and is blocked from getting up because his shirt is tangled in a spurs player’s boot. It’s the only thing that gives Maddison the ball. Not sure if that’s a foul or not