Football Thread

i’m childishly excited about wolves vs arsenal. i hope you guys tear them a new asshole. the thought of adama running at david luiz is an absolute joy

3 Likes

Every game is 90 minutes of anxiety that the dream is gonna be over. With the results going on around us and the form we’re in everything is saying we could achieve the impossible. God knows what I’d be like if we ended up getting through even further in Europa…

Norwich are such an odd team, got to be the best team to be bottom ever. Play such nice football but just can’t score or do anything that dangerous which then gives opposition gaps to pick them open.

2 Likes

come join me in the land of acceptance. one of us, one of us

1 Like

Fernandes is quite good.

1 Like

Our underrated Moroccan (cease and desist incoming) - come on Wolves!

1 Like

Double post FTW

Very rare I say it but Boly at fault for that goal. Far to casual in the build up.

:sleeping::yawning_face:

1 Like

Yep

Well that was disappointing. I refuse to believe arsenal are a good team who have been underperforming all season

1 Like

I don’t like football anyway…

In all seriousness we weren’t at the races at all today, especially defensively. Arsenal deserved to win.

Just when I started liking you guys you throw it in my face

Come on Watford! Do yourself and us a favour, haha.

It’s more their defence isn’t up to the the Premiership standard. I like Pukki, Cantwell and Buendia up front - if Norwich can’t bounce back, I hope they can move to bigger and better in due course.

I can’t take Cantwell seriously until he cuts that hair.

Good player but have a look at his Instagram… incredibly cringey

Yeah so…

Prick.

1 Like

Was someone dancing? I couldn’t tear my eyes away from those handles on the back of the chairs. Unforgivable

3 Likes

Daft goal for City to give away.

1 Like

Haven’t seen a goal like that in ages

1 Like

Waiting to watch that Che Adams goal after rising him in the thread the other week :wink:

2-2 for the Toon today. Shit mistake to go one down. Good reaction equalise for 2-2. Fuck it midish table.

1 Like