For Sale Thread (Selling your stuff)

Wait wait wait we can buy 2 sets and twos them, a need some for my tricycle as well

2 Likes

You ride the tail when you’re done I’ll ride the nose

6 Likes

Let’s all start that stinking shoe swap idea.

7 Likes

Nah, its a good idea now we’ve come up with it organically.

I know a couple of dudes that when 2’s up on a set up once, both were Rollerbladers who ended up skating pretty well in the end

2 Likes

Hahaha I wonder how that played out.

Does anyone remember the site or anything

Edit: here it is

1 Like

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115723997986?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=n2SVOT0tSrO&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=9prnddflr96&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY selling a Blender Rocking Dog Reissue from 2019 if anyone’s interested. Or would like to make an offer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a brand new set of Spitfire F4 Classics 52mm 101a if anyones interested?

£40 posted

1 Like

Got these in UK 11 (for this price) a month or two ago, definitely not right fit for me so not going to bother trying to skate them.

Anyone fancy? Say £25 posted

I’ll take them off you. skate some time next week and I’ll get them then?

1 Like

Sounds good to me matey, where do you fancy?

Bit pie in the sky to send this without a massive list - but are there any skate DVD people out there?

I’ve got a (at a guess) about 300 skate DVDs here. Probably every big brand release from 2001-2015. Tons of independents.

I could sell them individually on eBay. They seem to go…but one one hand, I really can’t be arsed. On the other, I like the idea of them going to a place where they will be appreciated.

If someone is into it and can collect (or, lives not too far from me and I can deliver) and wanted a bulk lot super cheap, then let me know.

Personally love collecting and watching skate DVDs. Not near London though, which I assume is where you are.

1 Like

I would be keen.

Give them to Spanky and he can resurrect his skate video sharing P2P thing he ran, or whatever it was that I rinsed in my uni days.

5 Likes

Think I already ripped them all :frowning:

What was that service called? Mirc?

4 Likes

Ah the memories.

I think Mirc was the program I must have used. Long time ago.

1 Like